View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    16 72.73%
  • |4| Good

    3 13.64%
  • |3| Average

    0 0%
  • |2| Bad

    1 4.55%
  • |1| Terrible

    2 9.09%
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 185
  1. #21
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    I know it's not likely and the probability is close to zero but still a guy can dream right?
    And I can use Oda's unpredictable nature to reassure myself. (JAHAHAHAHA....."Oh look. Even Hodi is laughing at me.")
    Anyway, like you said, if even he joins, it will be many arcs later. That I agree completely.
    P.S. I prefer him to Jimbei. Considering he always looks bored or sleepy, he will be like one of the crew's boredom specialists who is also a powerful logia.
    Zoro is the other seeing as he sleeps a lot too but is a swordsman. (so yeah variation right there....lol)
    Yeah in terms of personality i like him much better than Jimbe.

    Furthermore Jimbe's joinage is a disgrace to the crew.I mean he's a fishman.He belongs to an inferior race.

  2. #22
    Half Man Half Amazin' Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,724
    Aokiji as a new Straw Hat? Don't think so. Valuable ally in one of the last fights of the serie? Very likely.

    So basically we have 2 main 'villains' for Luffy now. The scar luffy touched when speaking about Akainu, plus him killing his brother makes him a possible last fight of the series.

    However Blackbeard is gathering tons of devil fruits, still making him the final villain in my opinion.

    We'll see how it all turns out, was a good chapter.

    Avatar and Signature by Ravona

  3. #23
    Senior Member Temperjoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,266
    Hah, I called that the new leader of the Marines was going to be Akainu, ages ago when we heard that they moved their base to the New World. It doesn't surprise me that Blackbeard became a Yonkou. One of the things that people feared most about Whitebeard was his devil fruit power, and since Blackbeard took the power (whether he could control it well or not), it's not a stretch of the imagination that people would be willing to see him that way. The other thing that would be needed would be the recognition of that title by the other Yonkou, and since Shanks was already leery of Blackbeard, that would just serve to reinforce it.

    Great chapter, too bad it had to be brought down a little by involving Caribou in it.

  4. #24
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Hah, I called that the new leader of the Marines was going to be Akainu, ages ago when we heard that they moved their base to the New World.
    You werent the only one.Most people in forums were saying that Aka would be the new FA.It wasnt unexpected.

    The only unexpected things were his fight with Aokiji and the fact that Aokiji left the navy.

  5. #25
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post

    Great chapter, too bad it had to be brought down a little by involving Caribou in it.
    bringing caribou was nessesary i think , him listening on the conversation about shiraosi
    Also luffy kicking caribou away that easely, was sign of his strenght end superiourity

    anywhoo i had a little trouble about letting him of so easely

  6. #26
    The Heropon! Sirxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hammerspace
    Posts
    862
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    And did you just compare this chapter to God? Really?
    Damn right she did! And Allah and Budda had better stay on top of their shit, or they'll get replaced by One Piece, too!

    Phenomally spectacular chapter!

    Love that Aokiji left the Marines: I've always liked his personality, and now he's a free agent to become an ally to the Strawhats. Maybe he'll become the next crewmem...*is assassinated by Oda*

    *Comes back to life* Hate that Blackbeard can take on more than two devil fruits: I suppose it makes him more villianous, since each ability he will eventually display will be indicative of a person he's killed, but nothing kills a good storyline/arc/manga faster than a RIDICULOUSLY overpowered villain. (kinda overpowered is ok, though!)

    THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!



    Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

  7. #27
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Yeah in terms of personality i like him much better than Jimbe.

    Furthermore Jimbe's joinage is a disgrace to the crew.I mean he's a fishman.He belongs to an inferior race.
    Trolololol Chopper
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  8. #28
    Mindf*cked
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    *Comes back to life* Hate that Blackbeard can take on more than two devil fruits: I suppose it makes him more villianous, since each ability he will eventually display will be indicative of a person he's killed, but nothing kills a good storyline/arc/manga faster than a RIDICULOUSLY overpowered villain. (kinda overpowered is ok, though!)
    Especially because that means the SHPs have to get ridiculously overpowered, too. I'm praying that instead of that, Luffy tricks him into doing something monumentally stupid.

    Also, the Zeus theory was correct...minus the name.

  9. #29
    shit-shit DF user saragesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    138
    re-reading previous chaps before, one of the five old dude of the WG sayz that aokiji is the strongest admiral..
    could it be that he is purposely loose to akainu?
    as a moral justice believer, i'm sure he realize not many people in the WG that share the same ideals like him..
    life sucks, then you die, and guess what!? it still sucks...

  10. #30
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by saragesi View Post
    re-reading previous chaps before, one of the five old dude of the WG sayz that aokiji is the strongest admiral..
    could it be that he is purposely loose to akainu?
    as a moral justice believer, i'm sure he realize not many people in the WG that share the same ideals like him..
    can you give the number of that châpter
    ps it's not always the strongest that win

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •