1 4.55%
  • |1| Terrible

2 9.09%
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

One Piece 650 Discussion / 651 Predictions

Chapter 650: "The Two Changes You Need to Know About" :

MangaShare: http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/504/650

Enjoy!

Last edited by Xerenix; 12-14-2011 at 02:00 PM.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...DAMN.........

Tonjit in the cover.....

off to read...sob...

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Caribou.... Is so pathetic. and Its good to hear some of the news of what we missed in the time skip. Also, the pills age those who take it... didn't like 100,000 fishmen take it though? And Big Mam... I really have no idea what will happen next.

also... Uranus? why Uranus of all things? I mean yes, he is the god of the sky but still, why him?
    Last edited by aggeroff; 12-14-2011 at 12:54 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

The Straw Hats are now hunting Caribou.... Oda, you funny man, you.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW what a chapter ,just badd asssss!!!
    pluton,posseidon and uranus.. now we know the other name hehehe zeus eliminated

the akainu and aoukiji fight really blow me away
    i hadn't seen it coming. that was niceee. but concidering the character of akainu it seems logicly
    we haven't seen the last of aoukiji

BLACK BEARD BECOMING A YONKOU
    I always said he would !!!!! haha man this is becoming interesting
    And they are hunting down Devil fruit users and taking their power...

about the candy i guess big mom is going to show up afterall
    will this lead to a big fight ? is luffy ready for a yonkou ?
    i don't think there be a fight. i think lola's paper is gonna save the sh's asses!!!!

i have a theorie about the treassure that has been stolen
    i think it's a powerfull devilfruit. and someone is going to eat it
    maybe the new SH member who's gonna eat it

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Damn, now i gotta change my akainu as next crewmember campaign to aokiji now. frowny face

p.s. looks like whoever made that picture that daz posted was right. uranus means sky/heaven

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Now a Page by Page Analysis. Part 1::
    Cover: Those clothes on the girl indicate that she is related to Law in some way(this is sarcasm for those of you are not going to get it(and I know that some of you will not get it)).
    1: Uranus and not Zeus was picked to be the third weapon. Told you you shouldn't assume; Oda knows what you think and will always attempt to prove you wrong.
    2: The parties about over and Shirahoshi is about to become a wanted criminal.
    3:Nami has a drinking limit!! Half the fans said Akainu would be Fleet admiral while the other half said Aokiji. Not surprising there.
    4: Ten days is the second longest fight on record. 5 days being Jinbie and Ace in third and Dorry and Brogy in first with 100 years.
    5: No surprise that Lava beat ice. You would have to be pretty dumb to think that wouldn't be the outcome. Still not saying it was an easy victory Akainu. Ten days. Also, Luffy's scar seems to be very symbolic for him. Akainu for Final Fight. If Akainu learns of Shirahoshi, you better believe he is going full force for her. No Aokiji will not join the Straw Hats, that's just to left field.
    6: Blackbeard conquered Whitebeards old turf without his power.
    7: Blackbeard is now Yonkou. Now the big thing. Blackbeard is stealing Devil Fruit powers. Everything the fans have been theorizing about Blackbeard is wrong. Luffy won't fight blackbeard who has two or three Devil powers. Luffy will fight Blackbeard who has a hundred or thousand Devil powers.
    8: Jinbe being the old stick in the mud again. Also, Luffy eating the candy that will destroy the island. Luffy, Zoro and Sanji all seem to be aware of something: could Zoro and Sanji have Haki as well?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

let the aokiji for new SH campaign begin XD

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!
    EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!
    EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!

I shouted like 3 or 4 times during the chapter. Every turn of the page I was like "WHAT?", next page, "WHAAAT?", next page, "WHAAAAAAAAT?".

This chapter was the best chapter since the timeskip. INFORMATION OVERLOAD!!! SOO MANY THING GOING ON!!!

Everything...the jokes,the interactions but more than anything the Info..that damn info...

Aokiji don`t wanna be under Akainu so he stepped out of the marine...God.

that was Awesome

where he will be now!..and the Marine really crazy letting him go like that....talk about a Huge Losss!!!

1- The 3 weapons got named!
    2- Aokiji vs. Akainu!
    3- Blackbeard a new Yonkou!
    4- The search for more Devil Fruits!
    5- Caribou comes back! Tries to rap. . .to take Shirahoshi away!
    6- Monster Trio pursuing Caribou!
    7- E.S. ARE the Tamatebako! They had TERRIBLE consequences!
    8- Big FUCKING Mam is coming to town!

All of this, while still giving us incredible humor (the panel where Caribou is kicked away from the palace being "replied" by Zoro/Luffy/Sanji (and his hearts) being kicked by Nami out of the palace too, Zeo getting older on purpose, Sanji being "tired" of mermaids, Luffy ignoring Jinbe. . .), great art, and great EVERYTHING!

I posted this back when Whitebeard was killed and his power taken:

Blackbeard didn't go to the depths of hell for a crew, he went there for the secret to take devil fruits out of bodies, the crew was an extra bonus. Either the sheet or some random old dude had the secret, and I'm not putting my money on the sheet.

Also, they don't know that Caribou knows about poseidon, but with the Big Mom messenger there is a big danger of a leak of information.

Weird that they didn't show Decken, I hope that at least they reseted his hands to one of the fishman pirates..

This was intense, I swear I haven't felt such excitement while reading a chapter in years. Not a OP chapter, but a chapter of anything.

Godly.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!
    EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!
    EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!

I shouted like 3 or 4 times during the chapter. Every turn of the page I was like "WHAT?", next page, "WHAAAT?", next page, "WHAAAAAAAAT?".

This chapter was the best chapter since the timeskip. INFORMATION OVERLOAD!!! SOO MANY THING GOING ON!!!

Everything...the jokes,the interactions but more than anything the Info..that damn info...

Aokiji don`t wanna be under Akainu so he stepped out of the marine...God.

that was Awesome

where he will be now!..and the Marine really crazy letting him go like that....talk about a Huge Losss!!!

1- The 3 weapons got named!
    2- Aokiji vs. Akainu!
    3- Blackbeard a new Yonkou!
    4- The search for more Devil Fruits!
    5- Caribou comes back! Tries to rap. . .to take Shirahoshi away!
    6- Monster Trio pursuing Caribou!
    7- E.S. ARE the Tamatebako! They had TERRIBLE consequences!
    8- Big FUCKING Mam is coming to town!

All of this, while still giving us incredible humor (the panel where Caribou is kicked away from the palace being "replied" by Zoro/Luffy/Sanji (and his hearts) being kicked by Nami out of the palace too, Zeo getting older on purpose, Sanji being "tired" of mermaids, Luffy ignoring Jinbe. . .), great art, and great EVERYTHING!

I posted this back when Whitebeard was killed and his power taken:

Blackbeard didn't go to the depths of hell for a crew, he went there for the secret to take devil fruits out of bodies, the crew was an extra bonus. Either the sheet or some random old dude had the secret, and I'm not putting my money on the sheet.

Also, they don't know that Caribou knows about poseidon, but with the Big Mom messenger there is a big danger of a leak of information.

Weird that they didn't show Decken, I hope that at least they reseted his hands to one of the fishman pirates..

This was intense, I swear I haven't felt such excitement while reading a chapter in years. Not a OP chapter, but a chapter of anything.

yeah my friend i shouted to hahahaha
    this chapter was really something
    i have to go back to the fight at the marine ford for a epic chapter like this
    but still not like this