1 2.27%
  • |2| Bad

2 4.55%
  • |1| Terrible

2 4.55%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    -

- Do Juugo and Suigetsu still have an important role to play...???
    What about they witness the fight between Itachi and Kabuto and then will tell Sasuke later, that Itachi is still alive?

Hm... I’m still not convinced that Naruto will fully transform into the 9-Tails. But it seems very likely at the moment that that will eventually happen... Not sure if I like it or not…

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    make-out time between karin and sasuke? lol. man, if suigetsu only knew, lol.

sasuke's entrance is a promise of good things to come, i was kind of hoping for a new look for some reason, hope naruto gets to fully recover before facing sasuke, only god knows how kishi's going to go with this.

really like the colored jinchuuriki pic, WHO would be able to take on such a team!? WHO!?

the more time tobi wastes, the more time for more people to interfere. i lol'd how tobi just told kakashi, "goodbye."
    and that chakra chain!? what could it mean?

i guess kakashi and gai are really evening things out a little bit but they're still up against some serious firepower, even if tobi apparently can't make all six jinchuurik fully transform at once. (kishi has to give him some limits after all)

i'll be looking forward to next week.

also one more thing, WTH would suigetsu want to orochimaru's hideout!? that's so random and a waste of time, no? or maybe it's a typo and he meant tobi's hideout??? idk.

P.S. at tobi, now THAT"S how you treat a bijuu! i'm tired of all this "bijuu have feelings too" crap, lol.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

You know, the chakra chains could be a more advanced version of the technique that Yamato used to control the 9-tails chakra in Naruto, perhaps something closer to what the 1st Hokage used?

I don't know what role Jugo and Suigetsu might play but there is something that i feel about Sasuke hitting Karin. I remember Sasuke asking Karin to hold still and then he strike his Chidori through Karin to Danzo... Now Karin get seriously wounded but survives while Danzo dies... my point is what if Sasuke didn't intended to kill Karin at all. He knew he can get Danzo and Karin might still survive. In addition convincing Tobi how cold and merciless he has become. Achieving the full confidence of Tobi and gaining access to Itachi's eyes.

It is highly unlikely they have any plan regarding Karin coz i don't see any use of it.

Just as I thought! The Kyuubi and Naruto is really closing in on each other^^

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    The Gedou Mazou statue must be empty since the bijuus are sealed again in human bodies .. which makes things kinda weird bcs Tobi will have to yet again seal the bijuus inside Gedou Mazou and that takes a considarable amount of time. Plus, sealing all of them together at once should take even longer, yet he wants to finnish his plan at the end of the day ? Something doesnt add up ..

Sasukes out of the bag, thats cool .. my guess is that he is heading straight for Naruto. Or Konoha Village for that matter .. or maybe he will notice with his sharingan that lots of chakra is active nearby and decides to check it out. Bumps into Edo Madara and stuff happens.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    1. Tobi is (at least partially) a Zetsu clone.
    2. Tobi was nearby when Minato/Kushina sacrificed themselves to seal the Kyuubi in Naruto.
    3. Zetsu eats corpses.
    4. Kushina was a corpse.
    5. ???? >_< !!!
    6. Tobi gained a portion of Kushina's power.
    You forgot the most important part!
    7. Profit

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad Jamal View Post
    I don't know what role Jugo and Suigetsu might play but there is something that i feel about Sasuke hitting Karin. I remember Sasuke asking Karin to hold still and then he strike his Chidori through Karin to Danzo... Now Karin get seriously wounded but survives while Danzo dies... my point is what if Sasuke didn't intended to kill Karin at all.
    He fully intended to kill Karin. He was even about to follow up on killing her before Sakura arrived. Not saying that his ends might not be secretly noble, but his means are to kill everyone who slights him.

Wish Tobi had not pulled a chakra chain out of his ass; it cheapens the Uzumaki's uniqueness. I hope that this ability is a side effect of having sealed the beasts in the Gedo Mezou statue. Furthermore, fuck Tobi.

Ever since the start of the story, the tailed beast have been shown to possess a different mind completely seperate from the Jinchuuriki in which it was embedded. It's nice to finally get their take on the situations at hand, as they are not Edo Zombies.

Great chapter all around, although I'm gonna REALLY need Kakashi to stop giving new names to his same lightning-over-the-hand-technique. Whether it's Chidori, Rakiri, or this new one, it's still just ElectricHand Swing at Stuff no Jutsu. Maybe ACTUALLY develop a new technique...

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

It's coming. It seems all but certain now. We're gonna see a full Kyuubi transformation for Naruto. It's about the last thing the Kyuubi can do now that he's sided with Naruto. Also, Tsundere Kyuubi?

POW the 6 tails is there, right next to 5 (the bubble blower in his right hand gives him away). and it does look cool as a desktop background

it took about what, 15-20 chapters for naruto's talk no jutsu to truly take hold on the fox? Freely giving him chakra to fight edo-madara appears to be our first glimpse into what we'll likely see more of in the next few chapters.
    come fight my brute here

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    It's coming. It seems all but certain now. We're gonna see a full Kyuubi transformation for Naruto. It's about the last thing the Kyuubi can do now that he's sided with Naruto. Also, Tsundere Kyuubi?
    I can see it now... "It's not like I want to work together with you or anything~!"