Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 12-14-2011 at 12:34 PM.
A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!
Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto
- Thats an awesome color image of the Jinchuurki but the 6 tails is missing.
- Do Juugo and Suigetsu still have an important role to play...???
- lol they forgot to fill out the speech box FAIL
- Tobi is using Kushina's chakra chains!!!!
- Pretty much what I figured the Kyuubi has decided not to interfere and stop taking Naruto chakra
- So Tobi using their power and maintaining control is too taxed to use Rinnegan abilities.
- I always thought it would be interesting to see the 6 tails and Tsuande's Slug summon together
- In any case the 4 tailed gorrilla can probably squirt Lava out of that hole in its mouth so Naruto will have to move fast.
- As expected the Kyuubi will help Naruto when its own existence is threatened and this battle will help their team work.
Interesting chapter but it feels like it ended too soon.
Something else but what has Sasuke been doing in Tobi's HQ's it seems since the time he got rid of W.Zetsu he has been there awhile. Perhaps he was looking around trying to find clues about Tobi and his weakness so he can kill him. Maybe he even used MS on Zetsu to gather intel on Tobi.
He defiantly appeared to be done with Tobi's HQ and cut his way out but I think there is something more to this picture that will be revealed later.
With no one guarding the HQ Itachi can sneak in and get what he wants.
it was an interesting chapter, you really get the feeling that the kyubi is starting to become more like the hachibi which i think is a welcomed change and it would be truly epic if we see naruto change into one of those mine tailed beasts or release full-sized kyubi without it rampaging and that is something that i think has been heavily hinted at that the kyubi is getting more and more domesticated which i love.
as Pow wrote, an interesting chapter but felt a bit rushed or short but maybe because of the time that Yago and suigetsu got, along with sasuke(most annoying guy ever!) but then again chapters like this tend to feel short since a lot of things happen in a short time..
It was an enjoyable chapter, I liked how they gave an explanation 'bout why uncle tobi can't use rinnegan abilities with his paths. The chakra chains were interesting (brace your selves everyone for an avalanche of Tobi must be an Uzumaki theories). I noticed there was a chakra flame effect to his chains similar to Susano'o (partial susano'o perhaps).
Nice of Kishi to show about of what Sasuke and Juugo/Suigetsu have goin' on atm.
Looks like this battle could be a catalyst for Naruto and the Kyuubi to improve their relationship, something more like what Bee and his bijuu have. It has to happen eventually, how can Naruto bring peace to the world if he can't even make peace with the raging mass of malevolent chakra sealed inside him?
At the very least Naruto wasn't made to look like a total ass this week - epic winning !!
epic, loved it, thats all i have to say lol
Good night Kyuubi And Naruto's finally starting to get a move on.
Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off