Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Arh! Yes! The Straw Hats are being KOed one by one. This entire setting is leading toward "Hero Luffy showing up at the last second while Oz is finishing everybody off" scenario.

To be honest, I am fed up with Bleach's most recent chapter. It was unbelievable that everything actually went in accord with such a predictable fashion. Hopefully One Piece wouldn't be so predictable.

well, it might look like Bleach is more popular but believe us.. is way off. One piece is on a league of its own. But I guess is hard to not read a manga that involves swords ;p
    for me bleach is just a plain action manga, while One piece is a master piece... i will never forget how impressed I was after i heard croc's plan... it was just WOW.

I think Moria is gonna start having probs when Luffy arrieves and Kuma is gonna jump in. although Kuma's ability is unknown it seems is not as fearful as we thiought since moria thought they were going to fight and he knows what the ability is. I do hope im right but Strawhats should lose. Is time they got defeated but continue their journey ;p

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    ...but Strawhats should lose. Is time they got defeated but continue their journey ;p
    I kinda hear what you're saying, but there's a bit of a paradox in it. How can they de defeated and still continue their journey? What constitutes as a defeat? In terms of the latter question, it can range from not truly defeating a main villain to losing everything. Some might say that just escaping from Thriller Bark is a defeat, but honestly, a defeat against Moria will lead to more than just an escape. The way Moria's handing everyone their asses (thanx to Oz), it's either Luffy comes to completely save the day, or all of his efforts are futile and the entire crew loses. I'm just thinking back to the whole shadow predicament, especially now that Moria has Robin's. Sure, you can find Dogpen and Jogirou, defeat them with salt, and get their shadows back, but to truly escape from the place, you need to go through Moria himself to retrive Robin's shadow. For that to happen, Luffy would have to somehow "win," because what are the chances that Moria's just gonna surrender those shadows? Plus, Kuma's there, chillin' in the cut, waiting to step in if the situation deems it. He knows of Moria's ability, so I think he'll only intervene if he sees Moria's impending doom. This truly is a sticky situation that the crew is in, and I can't really predict how this arc will end, only that somehow, the crew will be able to escape. Somehow. Unscathed? Definitely not. But I think this will force everybody to re-evaluate themselves, and see if they're strong enough, as unit, to take on the other Shichibukia/Admirals...
    Simplicity is of its own grandeur...

Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    I really don't understand why bleach is much more popular than one piece.
    Believe me, its not.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    One Piece is the third highest selling manga in the history of Weekly Shonen Jump,[3] (behind Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kōen-mae Hashutsujo [Kochi Kame] and Dragon Ball) and is currently their most acclaimed and all-time third-best-selling title in Japan. The manga is so well-liked that it is the first to increase the sales of Weekly Shonen Jump in eleven years.[4] Volume 25 of One Piece holds a manga sales record in Japan, with 2,630,000 units sold in its first printing alone; as of Volume 46, the series has sold over 140,000,000 copies domestically, and is the fastest manga to reach sales of 100,000,000.
    Boo yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    I doubt the Strawhats will lose, at the very least Moria doesn't seem like some all-too powerful foe, and with Nightmare Luffy up a victory will soon occur. I'm wondering about Kuma though, someone mentioned that his powers are probably related to teleportation of objects and people, and there is some evidence to that, so maybe Kuma won't do anything to help Moria, but if he loses then Kuma might do something to them.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

when I said defeat I didnt mean all of them get beat down... I meant for them to somehow get their shadows or trick Moria to releasing the shadows and running like hell. Even if they did get beaten to a pulp but manage to escape should that end Luffy's dream of Pirate King? I think it shouldnt. My point was that is about time Luffy doesnt win cause if he doesnt... we know each arc will end up, no matter who it is, with Luffy's victory and One Piece would become way too predictable. For example, it seems that Blackbeard beat Ace.. not 100% but if he did.. if Luffy fought him should Luffy win?.. with Blackbeard abilities Luffy shouldnt win. besides.. logia types are almost impossible to beat. He lost twice to croco and if he wasnt rubber Enel would had killed him like he PWNED the rest of the crew. But I love One Piece so much ... I dont care what Oda-sensei does ;p those are just my thoughts

i think other member of strwhead luffy will be defeated and then luffy will come to fight oz and moria...

interesting chapter, n maybe luffy will use gear second with his 100 shadows...

I think Kuma presence is only as a bystander, delivering news from WG to moria and report back to WG of the outcome, possibly strawhats's bounty might raised again after this arc
    Noroi

-_-'
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    Believe me, its not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenet View Post
    Boo yeah.
    are you reading what i'm writing? (see #10..)

I said : it is more popular on this forum (see the numbers of posts..) and in my country.. (and in many western countries)
    i already know the success of OP in japan.