2 9.09%
  • |1| Terrible

1 4.55%
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

Chapter 477: "The Lost 2" :

MangaShare: http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/503/477

Enjoy!

Last edited by Xerenix; 12-14-2011 at 03:24 PM.

A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    It's just a matter of copy and paste..

I get a screen popup the moment a chapter gets released

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Bleeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh

Okay so despite all the build up, Ginjou gets taken out effortlessly because Kubo's ratings are in the shitter.

Riruka hid herself into Rukia's body despite having no indication of having any sort of power even related to that only to show up all of what, 2 or 3 chapters later? Only to block a sword wound to Rukia, despite Riruka trying to kill Rukia only chapters ago.

Now Tsukishima is somehow indebted to Ginjou in some way, despite this never coming up even once before and it seemed as if Tsukishima and Ginjou were partners.

Oh and Ginjou can't be saved even though he has a sword wound to the stomach, which is Bleach's equivelant of getting a boo-boo.

Though you wounded me last week the fight will continue oh I guess I'll spontaneously just fall over now forget what I said

Ginjo saved me! He saved me from being a sociopathic freak who shrinks people and kidnaps them!

And Ishida did fuck all to help.

Blaaaaaaargh

This series. I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

it was a pretty horrible chapter tbh, very very predictable in my opinion.

Chapter was great!...... a great way to end the fight(no more numerous troll transformation like the aizen arc, though i was expecting it , hooray for kubo lols!) and start on TBTP arc on ginjou - his bond with tsukishima(never thought that the sadistic dude was alive or had such human emotions lol), riruka(most people guessed it right he was inside rukia(knows all about rukia's thoughts?, controlled her for a moment to shield ichigo from tsukishima's attack(o yeah by the way he can alter his slashes from manipulating the past or for simply cutting purposes) and co... and probably to explain to what extent and reason why ginjou has so much hatred towards SS... his knowledge about them, urahara and isshin... BTW ginjou looks so compassionate in his past shinigami attire... he seems like a regular shinigami which brings back memories.

This arc is nearly at its end....as to what this fight with ginjou and co. will affect ichigo in the future and the apparent arrival of urahara(probably explaining and divulging something).. that is what i wanna see...If ginjou does die.. i expect the powers he stole from ichigo will go back to ichigo and further increases his current power level lols...maybe even his memories as a last effort to show ichigo what truly happened to him.. he cut through ginjou's sword like butter.. if i had to guess ginjou is in grimmjow or nnoitra's level... probably stronger than both.. but not as much as ulquiorra's 2nd release... making it only obvious that the only remaining enemy would be the Spirit king and the royal guards....or a super saiyan hehe
    Last edited by my2kb22; 12-14-2011 at 01:54 PM.

yay.......... Flashback............ -_-
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I wanna say this chapter was great, but there was too little character development on the Fullbring people for me to really care if they're saved or not. I always thought at the end of the battle Ginjo and friends would be best buds with Ichigo just like him and Renji did. Either ways, lets wait and see.

Good chapter.

Flashback of Ginjou and Tsuki next week, its about time. Riruka popping out of Rukia now I didn't see coming because I thought she was going to hang around some more in her body but perfect timing girl. Tsuki isn't dead dead after all huh?

Riruka hid herself into Rukia's body despite having no indication of having any sort of power even related to that only to show up all of what, 2 or 3 chapters later? Only to block a sword wound to Rukia, despite Riruka trying to kill Rukia only chapters ago.
    Didn't Riruka insert someone into a plushy toy. SO why couldn't she put insert herself into someone else. Who knows what Riruka was thinking when she pop out of Rukia. To me she didn't do it to save Rukia but to save Ichigo.

Now Tsukishima is somehow indebted to Ginjou in some way, despite this never coming up even once before and it seemed as if Tsukishima and Ginjou were partners.
    Of course he would be indebted to him for reason. We don't no what happened in there past.....wait a minute that's what next chapters for......why don't wait until then before you start complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    it was a pretty horrible chapter tbh, very very predictable in my opinion.
    How was this chapter predictable? Did you see Tsukishima popping up to try and slash Ichigo because we all thought he was dead.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

It was a mehh chapter for me. Too predictable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.