• Sasuke

21 28.38%
  • Itachi

31 41.89%
  • Madara Beats the crap out of both of em

22 29.73%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sasuke vs. Itachi

I'd just like to see what people think the outcome of their fights gonna be so if you've got an opinion I'd love to here it
    ------------------------------------------
    Btw I think Sasuke's gonna win not becuase i like Sasuke as a character or that I think hes stronger but for 1 simple reason Sasuke is Masashi Kishimoto's favorite character and personally if I where writing a manga i wouldn't off my favorite character
    Last edited by HumaniodTyphoon617; 11-03-2007 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

itachi dont need a magic boost like cursed seal to pawned oro, when oro in full power, while sasuke need magic boost tp beat oro, when oro dying in the edge. So obviously, itachi is much much more stronger than sasuke.
    Sharivan, Gaban, Shredder
    Quote Originally Posted by xion2 View Post
    facts don't always have to be true

that means naruto is week without kyuubi, and itachi uses sharingan like sasuke too o.O thats a bloodline which is like a powerup no? u cant say that their week because they use a powerup -_-

Naruto is weak without Kyuubi.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

except for kishi's love for Sasuke.. there is no way Itachi loses. he is superior to Sasuke in every way. Ninja, mastery of sharingan and experience. Even Sasuke stated he beat Oro cause Oro was weak. that doesnt mean he couldnt beat Oro at full but he wasnt sure he could, which says a lot. Itachi fought Oro in his original body at 100% and PWN him in 2 moves... that alone lets us knows Sasuke revenge mission is actually a suicide mission. But, most likely... Kishi will make something magic happen to save his loved character or what i think will happen is Itachi will let Sasuke kill him and he reveals the events that lead him to do all he did in the past and entrust Sasuke with it.

Quote Originally Posted by mudunpapat View Post
    itachi dont need a magic boost like cursed seal to pawned oro, when oro in full power, while sasuke need magic boost tp beat oro, when oro dying in the edge. So obviously, itachi is much much more stronger than sasuke.
    Sasuke did not use any "magic" boosts, he slashed Orochimaru with his blade, and used the Sharingan. If by magic you mean chakra, then Itachi used it too with his Mangekyou Sharingan, because I haven't ever seen Itachi fight; he only looks at you and your ass gets exported to China.

As for who's better...

We all know, and it's pretty obvious, that Sasuke will win this fight, so we know Sasuke is more powerful, and seeing how the screwed Itachi with his blade in a mere instant, we could assume that Sasuke cannot be beaten by Itachi. Besides, if he died, the point of the whole Naruto series would die, don't you think?
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Itachi didnt even make an attempt to move out of the way of the chidori. He took the hit cuz he knew he wouldnt get his message across if they started an all out fight in the cave.

And I think Itachi is Kishi's favorite character. Itachi's fight scenes are probably the easiest to draw lol. A few shots of Itachi's eyes, a few attack scenes from other character, few seconds later Itachi comments: "You've been in my genjutsu the whole time." Other Char: "Shit...." Fights over. Quick and simple drawing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Itachi didnt even make an attempt to move out of the way of the chidori. He took the hit cuz he knew he wouldnt get his message across if they started an all out fight in the cave.

And I think Itachi is Kishi's favorite character. Itachi's fight scenes are probably the easiest to draw lol. A few shots of Itachi's eyes, a few attack scenes from other character, few seconds later Itachi comments: "You've been in my genjutsu the whole time." Other Char: "Shit...." Fights over. Quick and simple drawing lol.
    I disagree, I do think Sasuke was too fast for him. He just had a Kage Bunshin to see how far Sasuke had gone. I know he was there intentionally to do so, but maybe he underestimated Sasuke. if Sasuke hadn't done what he did, Itachi would just beat him against the wall, and keep on talking about hatred and crap.

And yes, Itachi fights are just a pair of eyes, the phrase Mangekyou Sharingan and everyone's ass for sale. Although, I would add that the illusions he does are pretty badass. Still, I know he's not going to stand still when fighting Sasuke. Man, I can't wait.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Underestimate? It doesn't seem like something Itachi would do. Seems like he gives ample respect to any opponent he faces. And he did comment that Sasuke had gotten stronger before being struck down. So yea, he was getting a glimpse of what Sasuke was capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by Florox View Post
    We all know, and it's pretty obvious, that Sasuke will win this fight, so we know Sasuke is more powerful, and seeing how the screwed Itachi with his blade in a mere instant, we could assume that Sasuke cannot be beaten by Itachi. Besides, if he died, the point of the whole Naruto series would die, don't you think?
    what are you talking about. it's not obvious that sasuke is stronger than itachi. it's the other way around bro. first off lets take both brothers encounters with orochimaru. in itachi's case he pwns a 100% healthy and powerful orochimaru. in sasuke's case sasuke barely beats a half dead orochimaru. yea he sliced and diced him but he was weakened by oro's poison. it's obvious that the sharingan was the only reason why he survived. the only people that i think that are potentially stronger than itachi are tobi and kakashi. i think itachi is gonna get killed by tobi. also you said sasuke skewed itachi with his blade in a mere instant but you're forgetting that itachi followed sasuke's speed with his eye. sasuke's no match for itachi.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA