Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    lol,

That would be quite funny,

But the visual connections on jiraiya's forehead protector always was meant to represent his ideals were the sage's too from long ago.
    Joking aside though. It won't surprise me at all if Uzumaki Naruto adapts that same Forehead protector in the future, Taking on the Mantle of his Departed Master.
    Last edited by paulbee; 12-14-2011 at 04:53 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I always considered Nagato's position to be similar to that of the original Sage... he had to make a choice between Tobi's ideology and Naruto's, just as the Rikudou Sannin chose between the Elder Son and Younger Son. Jiraiya merely inherited the Will of Fire of the Senju from Sarutobi, who in turn inherited it from Hashirama... who inherited it, in the long run, from the Younger Son. So Jiraiya can't really be compared to the Rikudou, because he himself is a product of the Younger Son's lineage/ideology.

Nagato was originally a successor to the Younger Son's Will of Fire via Jiraiya, but was corrupted by Madara. Essentially, he experienced both ideologies of the Elder/Younger sons, putting him in the position of the "Rikudou", and thus forcing him to make a choice. By trusting in Naruto, he made the same choice as the original Rikudou. Naruto isn't meant to fill in for the Rikudou, he's meant to finish what the Younger Brother started, what Nagato believed Naruto would accomplish. And to do so, he's going to need to make peace with Sasuke, the ultimate heir to the Elder Brother's ideology. By uniting the two "Sons" of the Rikudou lineage, they will achieve the true peace the Rikudou hoped for.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I don't think I'd enjoy seeing Naruto begin to mimic Jiraiya. He should respect him for what he was and go his own path. Learn his own tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I always considered Nagato's position to be similar to that of the original Sage... he had to make a choice between Tobi's ideology and Naruto's, just as the Rikudou Sannin chose between the Elder Son and Younger Son. Jiraiya merely inherited the Will of Fire of the Senju from Sarutobi, who in turn inherited it from Hashirama... who inherited it, in the long run, from the Younger Son. So Jiraiya can't really be compared to the Rikudou, because he himself is a product of the Younger Son's lineage/ideology.

Nagato was originally a successor to the Younger Son's Will of Fire via Jiraiya, but was corrupted by Madara. Essentially, he experienced both ideologies of the Elder/Younger sons, putting him in the position of the "Rikudou", and thus forcing him to make a choice. By trusting in Naruto, he made the same choice as the original Rikudou. Naruto isn't meant to fill in for the Rikudou, he's meant to finish what the Younger Brother started, what Nagato believed Naruto would accomplish. And to do so, he's going to need to make peace with Sasuke, the ultimate heir to the Elder Brother's ideology. By uniting the two "Sons" of the Rikudou lineage, they will achieve the true peace the Rikudou hoped for.
    One thing about madara corruption.

Nagato made his own chooses to devaite from his original ideology when he was child with jiraiya.

Yakrio dying was what changed nagato not madara or tobi. Nagato had his own plans for his nuke jutsu that in itself shows he was following his own plan which happens to coincide with tobi's as they both needed the bjuu's total chakra.

"By uniting the two "Sons" of the Rikudou lineage, they will achieve the true peace the Rikudou hoped for"

In the end of the nagato vs naruto fight both impraced jiraiya's views and nagato become the destined child also in the end too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    I don't think I'd enjoy seeing Naruto begin to mimic Jiraiya. He should respect him for what he was and go his own path. Learn his own tricks.
    I agree, it would be redundant for Naruto to mimic Jiraya. Naruto is the destined child, not the copy child. He has always done what he thinks is right and dresses like he wants, eat what he wants, say what he wants, etc. etc. That's how Naruto are, not to mention it would look stupid.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Man I hate your threads @psukkar, hardly anything to argue with

I kinda agree with @aggeroff tho, that successor might be a bit to much, but I definitively agree with you. Jiraya is the modern "image" of SO6P. Same basic story, same stereotypical types students and the same ideals and goal, and actually a similar way to pass his heritage down, by thrusting and giving his students the torch.
    I added some stuff I wanted to put inthe bottom of my post the conclusion part that didnt come to me when I wote the post. There's alot u can agrue about now. lol
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.