Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    meldy soo cute

and yes ultear is back!

"bad story telilng" or not he does his job as long as people continue to read which is what they're doing. And again im not too critical towards fictional pieces so he could randomly power happy up to gogeta level and that'd be fine.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Enjoyed the character interactions this chapter. And dislike the usual power up bull from Mashima. Was looking forward to them being underdogs and sh*t!

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    The FT-Forum needs to be put in the boredomzone cause its the only reason why i still read FT after those troll chaps..

Those 7 years really shaped Meldy into a fine woman! haha!

considering the "wtf" power up that was introduced this chapter, i guess this might be the lowest Mashima can sink when it comes to Deus ex Mashi"m"a.....lol
    Overall, chapter was meh. I just want to see some fights already. After all its just Fairy tail. I will be worried if this was One piece, Naruto or Reborn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Raven Tail's unpromising appearance
    Gerard
    SERIOUS asspull powerup rare candy
    Serious problems solved in a single chapter

The bottom of the barrel is bottomless.

I haven't been saying as much about Fairy Tail lately, but god is it for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    considering the "wtf" power up that was introduced this chapter, i guess this might be the lowest Mashima can sink when it comes to Deus ex Mashi"m"a.....lol
    Overall, chapter was meh. I just want to see some fights already. After all its just Fairy tail. I will be worried if this was One piece, Naruto or Reborn.
    ehmmmmm...NO....at least Fairy Tail know the coloring book,Reborn don`t know what the color is.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

I have to say I'm happy. We finally get an explanation as to why everyone got stronger. Everyone got a new access to untapped power. I'm wondering if that untapped power is not coming from the magic absorbed from that other world Edolas.... Or if it's got something to do with Zeref reappearing or that Black Dragon.... Many explanations are possible.
    Since it's a power that people only learn slowly to tap into maybe the Arc of time can get people used to it real fast so I can believe this power up much more than any kind of "training". But even with more magical power without spells and skills it will be useless. They'll just get exhausted slower, which may not be enough to fare well at this tournament.

Also with his memories back Gerard seems quite tame... Quite normal that Erza still doesn't seem trusting yet.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    im threw with fairy tail is such bullcrap now no more for me

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    im threw with fairy tail is such bullcrap now no more for me
    You say that now but you'll be back for more.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,