Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fairy Tail 263 Discussion / 264 Predictions

Chapter is out!

Read the MS version here.

Dat ass.

Haruhi style. :p

Of course, it's the way Gerard are defeating dark guilds and what he's gonna do to that strange magical power.
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 12-09-2011 at 12:52 PM.

Nice chapter.

Meredy grew up to be a cutey. Well they were going to get there power up somehow.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I knew something like this was gonna happen, but won't this powerup put them above everyone else in the guild well except Laxus. I'm now looking forward to the Magic Games, with Raven Tail holding a grudge and that strange magical force there's definitely going to be trouble.

Mindf*cked
    deeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuus eeeeeexxxxxxxxxxx machiiiiiinaaaaaaaaa. I've lost respect for Mashima-dono...

Ahhh, big breasted smiling bisexual women.

The "powerup" may have rather nasty side effects. I wish they'd just enter without a powerup, though. That would have more possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaz View Post
    deeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuus eeeeeexxxxxxxxxxx machiiiiiinaaaaaaaaa. I've lost respect for Mashima-dono...
    Deus Ex Mashima?

Talk about completely destroying your own plot points.
    7 year time skip: Everyone but the main characters get stronger(the main characters where not even that strong in the first place on a global scale).
    3 month training arc: Skip it and make everyone but the main characters stronger.
    Random Power up: Deus Ex Mashima.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    You know, I don't mind world building or chapters focused on character interaction and fun, but someone needs to teach Mashima better storytelling.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    I knew as soon as Ultear showed up she would somehow allow for a powerup but I figured she had been able to freeze time for everyone to train or something not like this.

This little in between is still making me laugh though just with the fact that I was expecting a hyperbolic time chamber and then they almost did it last chapter but pulled a reverse.

Mindf*cked
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Deus Ex Mashima?

Talk about completely destroying your own plot points.
    7 year time skip: Everyone but the main characters get stronger(the main characters where not even that strong in the first place on a global scale).
    3 month training arc: Skip it and make everyone but the main characters stronger.
    Random Power up: Deus Ex Mashima.
    7 year time skip -> troll
    3 month training arc: Skip it and make everyone but the main characters stronger. ->troll

The random power up is like saying that if you use a pistol upside down it becomes a bazooka. That is in a#essence a deus ex machina. Whether it's needed or not is another matter (they really need it, though)

Mashima just keeps trolling us xD
    Everybody complains but face it, we'll still be reading fairy tail.