0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

^ yeah, you gave up your right to gloat in the last discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Now that there is actually evidence, I now support Jinbie joining the crew. Yes, there has been no real evidence before now.
    Sorry
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Good chapter,it was really interesting to learn about the ancient weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post

Sorry
    I never said I like him or even think he would have been a good Straw Hat. Even after that I still protested that he would make a lousy Straw Hat. My stance may have changed on whether he would join or not, but me not liking him hasn't. Besides, I just spent the last 30 some hours traveling from one country to the other; I didn't have time to put what I discovered while thinking about everything during that time.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I never said I like him or even think he would have been a good Straw Hat. Even after that I still protested that he would make a lousy Straw Hat. My stance may have changed on whether he would join or not, but me not liking him hasn't. Besides, I just spent the last 30 some hours traveling from one country to the other; I didn't have time to put what I discovered while thinking about everything during that time.
    Oh.... so you were celebrating... got it.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

It's good that Jimbei isn't joining and I like the info about the ponyglyph, joyboy and poseidon revealed at the end. What exactly will happen with Noah when that time comes. I'm sure we will find out soon and Shirahoshi will be right in the middle of it since the power she possesses right now is said to materialise at several hundreds of years intervals (I think five hundred. not sure and too lazy to find out). Luffy won't live to see the next mermaid who can control see kings so we will definitely see what exactly the purpose of noah is soon and weak-hoshi will play a major role in there.
    Anyway, a great chapter as always.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Wow! So Shirahoshi is Poseidon. Things will become more complicated now. If ever this info leaks, Fishman Island will become a battlefield. The Revolutionary and the Word Government will surely come after it. And for the safety of FI, Shirahoshi would have to leave... And fullfill her life long dream of going to the surface... with the destined man to guide the next Mermaid princess... Luffy!

Shirahoshi as the next strawhat is a big probability.

And if she indeed joins, Luffy has one sentient ancient weapon which couldn't control its power yet - Posiedon. And another one that is still waiting to be built by Franky - Pluton.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post

Sorry
    I however, have not

While Jinbei didn't join now, which I am utterly glad and appreciative of especially being so opposed against it, Oda left it open for him....I'm not sure whether to take this as more of a Vivi circumstance which would incinuate at Jinbei being a "SH" but not until the very end of the series, and even then as an honorary member like Vivi or an ally who fights with them, say, against the WG

or

to think sometime in the near future Jinbei will join the crew....I am hoping for the former bc, again, Jinbei for a crew member? Oh well, Maybe I'll grow to like him more as time goes on.

Great chapter otherwise, especially with the revelation of Shira being Poseidon and such. The prophecy of Joy Boy leads me to think now Shira is front runner for next crew member......better fit for the crew than Jinbei imo, but still, not looking for her to join.

So, is it just Robin and the King who knows this info?

^Must be. Which means either Neptune can read the Poneglyphs or he's just really, really, really old.