View Poll Results: WILL SHE SHOW us what shes got?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • She will just heal

13 18.06%
  • shell be an okay fighter

6 8.33%
  • SHE WILL MURDER

53 73.61%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: RETSU gonna PWN

who said Retsu is gonna be like good women?? Every shinigami makes fun of 4th squad.. but when she's not around.. whenever they see her.. they almost crap their pants.. (refer to SS ark - hospital) why?? hush.. she's a demonic killer.. even Aizen take a second thought before fighting her.. healing?? thats just a cover to hide her tremendous killing intent!!.. i hope she's gonna fight Halibel..

who said Retsu is gonna be like good women?? Every shinigami makes fun of 4th squad.. but when she's not around.. whenever they see her.. they almost crap their pants.. (refer to SS ark - hospital) why?? hush.. she's a demonic killer.. even Aizen take a second thought before fighting her.. healing?? thats just a cover to hide her tremendous killing intent!!.. i hope she's gonna fight Halibel..
    retsu is a captain for a reason.. if anything shes gotta be stronger than ikkaku or renji. and despite halibel's sexiness, retsu is going to pwn =P

Shes going to be like a crueler Yoruichi. I bet shes gonna dish out torture jutsu's.
    A pie in the sky?

I hope her bankai isn't some stupid "INSTANT HEAL" lol

its level 3 Heal max haha. just like Final Fantasy.

I wanna see as the execution squad are running away they just start blowing up from some shit she put in the air prior to them noticing her lol. But really I wanna see her do something ANYTHING, I wanna see her suprised face tha'd be tight.
    A pie in the sky?

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Given the style of Bleach, Unohana's bankai has the ability to affect the physical condition of those around her, since she has uber healing powers, she should be able to do the opposite of that. It'd be uber cool if that power was something that she could to anyone within say a 25 meter range of her.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?