Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    yea, i agree to give "kudos" to our beloved bleach author =)
    I'm still disappointed. We've all been guessing that SS would show up for the past couple months, and oh look there they are.

I'm still disappointed. We've all been guessing that SS would show up for the past couple months, and oh look there they are.
    actually i agree. they dragged out the fights for SOOO LONNGGG with ichigo and the espada. and what was the point of introducing nell's real form? -_- they should have saved that for another part. instead of showing nell's real form i think he should have had SS come, and then reveal nell's real form some other time
    but its all in the past! =P bleach has gotten more interesting now right? haha

Quote Originally Posted by z3n0cid3 View Post
    actually i agree. they dragged out the fights for SOOO LONNGGG with ichigo and the espada. and what was the point of introducing nell's real form? -_- they should have saved that for another part. instead of showing nell's real form i think he should have had SS come, and then reveal nell's real form some other time
    but its all in the past! =P bleach has gotten more interesting now right? haha
    lol thats exactly what i said before. It was a waste of a bunch of chapters to talk about nell

well it was kind of a surprise twist for me, and it was needed at the time since the fights were just going nowhere very fast...and I think it was neccessary to introduce her because she will probably be the new Yoruichi of the group, and it also potentially adds yet another corner to the ever-growing Ichigo-love-shape-thing..(I think it's a square now..Rukia, Orihime, Neliel, Ichigo)lol..too bad neliel's spotlight is gone already..she was hot lol..I still wanna know why she randomly reverted like that though...it was kinda stupid...

Veteran Member
    nell=filler

i want to see the fight be complete byakuya pwnij, that would scare up the other espadas......like wtf a captain beat an espada without breaking a sweat.

i also want to see a huger difference in power between espada....like ulquirra (#4) being able to completely pwn noitora, and number 3 completly pwning ulquirra, so we know number 1 is a complete badass who is a god

i also want to see a huger difference in power between espada....like ulquirra (#4) being able to completely pwn noitora, and number 3 completly pwning ulquirra, so we know number 1 is a complete badass who is a god
    ^^ yeah i like that..like akatsuki with aizen and ichimaru as pain and tobi =P and then the espada are the regular members

I don't think it'll be that one sided. I mean, Grimmjow is way stronger than Ichigo was until recently, and Ichigo at that time was definitely stronger than Byakuya, so the 7th Espada vs. Byakuya should be a pretty close fight. Byakuya will still win, but it'll be close.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Quote Originally Posted by Dabarnes View Post
    I don't think it'll be that one sided. I mean, Grimmjow is way stronger than Ichigo was until recently, and Ichigo at that time was definitely stronger than Byakuya, so the 7th Espada vs. Byakuya should be a pretty close fight. Byakuya will still win, but it'll be close.
    No, that was quite a long time ago FYI. Don't tell me Byakuya did not train at all? lol

It was awesome..... the look of byakuya saying : "I see"..... oh god! It was incredibly coooll & of course I felt little pity for the guy he will obviously owned!!! As for Kenpachi he'll win, mayuri too (he's far more twisted and scary than the espada)

However I do think they won't fight to the last, I believe they'll rescue orihime and the others and leave, first because none of them with their current power, will be able to defeat Aizen, second 'cause I believe that the role of the vizards has not been fully explained (there's more about them) and last I believe the last fight must be totally awesome with ichigo displaying new techniques and everyone shall be involved (captains, urahara, yoruichi, etc)

Ya its kinda wieerd that all the captain showd up. But I believe that Byakuya will take a lesson from this but there is simply no way he will lose.