Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    It's obvious they're are just there to rescue ichigo and co. ss sent to fighting forces and one science maniac to study the arrancars. hopefully they capture 4 eyes and experiment on him. and they sent a healing squad. so no they wont pwn all of hm, they'll retreat immediately after they get ichigo and co. doubt inoue is leaving. ulq has to come back soon.

Emperor
    Byakuya is fighting the 7th espada. Luppi was technically the 6th espada and got beat down by Hitsuguya. I say Byakuya is a lot stronger then Hitsuguya, so the 7th espada is gonna get murdered.

Hitsugaya only froze Luppi, who was preoccupied with fighting Ikakku, Matsumoto, what's his face, and Urahara. >_>

I think the fight will be difficult for Byakuya

if it wasnt for the negacion.. Luppi would have died frozen. But although I do think that byakuya will win.. I think 7th espada release will give byakuya a lot of trouble and pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisqo View Post
    I don't think SS is going to try and eliminate all of Hueco Mundo just right now, that would be too incredibly convenient. I see Zaraki pimp smacking his Espada, Byakuya taking his down, then Unohana healing Ichigo and Rukia. They grab Orihime and get the hell out of dodge, IMO. I don't see the Espada as not being challenges, but I doubt Byakuya or Kenpachi are going to have that hard of a time taking them down.
    And what about chad sir >=O

byakuya: be proud that your going to be destroyed by my awesome bankai puny espada

espada: no...!!! have mercy lord byakuya.....*

byakuya: bankai. senbonzakura kageyoshi.

*sooOOOooooWWOOOooOSSHHHHhhhhhhSSSSaaaaHHHHH*

espada: ARRRRRGHHHHHhhhhaaaa.......*drops dead*

byakuya: next better challenger.

Personally I hope that Zomali has an ability similiar to Byakuya, or one which Byakuya's ability is weak against... It would definitely show how much Byakuya has improved...

What if they rescue Inoue only to find out it wasn't really Inoue, it was Aizen's hypnosys. Lol I would laugh my spleen out.
    A pie in the sky?

doesnt work like that.. Aizen can only do that when he has perform the "ritual" in front of the person he will hypnotized.. and except for rukia and renji, no one else is affected. I do believe he already has all the espada under his hypnosis just in case one of them gets a crazy idea or something.

byakuya is obviously gonna own the fool -_- along with all the other captains =P and yea, i agree to give "kudos" to our beloved bleach author =) anyone notice that more ppl are viewing the bleach section than the naruto section? lol