11 31.43%
  • |3| Average

1 2.86%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.86%
  • |1| Terrible

3 8.57%
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
    I now believe that the side effects of MS are due to the fact that using advanced sharingan pushes farther its development into rinnegan. I think that Madara died because his body rejected the rinnegan, it simply could not handle it. I think this is why Itachi was so sick and that we no little about his ailment. He was in the process, maybe lasting weeks or months, and on the verge of awakening his own rinnegan. His body was rejecting and fighting the new power that was emerging as a result of repeated high level sharingan use. His body was giving out in his fight with Sasuke because any moment the rinnegan would have appeared and he would have died anyway, lacking the senju keys needed to wield it.

EMS, while being a curious loophole in preventing blindess from MS use, does not necessarily stop the body from becoming sick like Itachi and possibly Madara.

Throw in the observation that the mere use of sharingan levels it up. Susanoo seems to be one of the final manifestations before the sharingan transforms to the ultimate eye.

also, why again was Madara's brother not among those summoned in kabuto's batch of edo tensei? certainly it isn't a case of missing DNA given his means.
    Last edited by knife eater; 12-14-2011 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    I now believe that the side effects of MS are due to the fact that using advanced sharingan pushes farther its development into rinnegan. I think that Madara died because his body rejected the rinnegan, it simply could not handle it. I think this is why Itachi was so sick and that we no little about his ailment. He was in the process, maybe lasting weeks or months, and on the verge of awakening his own rinnegan. His body was rejecting and fighting the new power that was emerging as a result of repeated high level sharingan use. His body was giving out in his fight with Sasuke because any moment the rinnegan would have appeared and he would have died anyway, lacking the senju keys needed to wield it.

EMS, while being a curious loophole in preventing blindess from MS use, does not necessarily stop the body from becoming sick like Itachi and possibly Madara.

Throw in the observation that the mere use of sharingan levels it up. Susanoo seems to be one of the final manifestations before the sharingan transforms to the ultimate eye.

also, why again was Madara's brother not among those summoned in kabuto's batch of edo tensei? certainly it isn't a case of missing DNA given his means.
    I get where your coming from, but if thats the case why has Kakashi's body been able to handle the one MS eye? I mean he is not even a Uchiha and he can handle it quite well.

Im not sure on Izuna Uchiha. I think its something to do with Edo-Tensei Resurrection reincarnating the souls just as they were killed, and Izuna lost his eyes and fought blind for a short period before dying.

Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    I get where your coming from, but if thats the case why has Kakashi's body been able to handle the one MS eye? I mean he is not even a Uchiha and he can handle it quite well.

Im not sure on Izuna Uchiha. I think its something to do with Edo-Tensei Resurrection reincarnating the souls just as they were killed, and Izuna lost his eyes and fought blind for a short period before dying.
    He doesn't handle it well. 2-3 uses and he needs days of hospitalization. Not only that it took him degrees longer to awaken the MS than an Uchiha. His lack of Uchiha lineage is what prevents him from turning his sharingan into a rinnegan. Also, he does not have both of the eyes to awaken the advanced powers (which I believe are stepping stones to rinnegan).

Good point about Izuna, that is entirely possible but if Kabuto can go ad hoc on Madara's edo body why not give Izuna some new eyes?

naruo, is really awesome. and uncle bee, well, i admire him so much. wish he have good luck in naruto 567.

And all this time I was thinkin that Izuna wasn't revived because he's Tobi.