Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fishoutofwater View Post
    Just great, hopefully Zaraki has gained a shikai.
    Don't think there will be anything new in the Byakuya fight.
    Mayuri has a powerup, no doubt about that IMO, and I don't care about Unohana, not much she can do except heal, and we have a healer.
    Zaraki's sword is in permanent shikai form. This was an awesome chapter. Byakuya is gonna totally own the black guy. Kenpachi will show who's the real crazy war monger. And Kurosutchi is gonna have one of the weirdest fights ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Torunkusu View Post
    Oh yeah, I might be daft or blind or something, but could someone tell med what Noitora is doing on page four? Where he's sticking his finger into the ground ("he just loved playing with his fingers", that's what they'll say about him after Zaraki wastes him). I can't make it out and there doesn't seem to be any effect coming from it, but he does seem to be in a rush to do whatever it is he's doing. I naturally assumed first that he was measuring Zaraki up or something.
    I think he was doing some kind of scouting move where he was checking the strength of Zaraki, thats why he was so freaked out by the results and told Tesla to come back. How awesome was that though, he cut right through Tesla like he was nothing, cut off his hand and whole body in half o_O. Noitora will definately be pushed to release by the next chapter, definately, theres no way since he couldn't even phase Zaraki with his attack.

Byakyuya freaked me out with that look he gave the 7th espada when he told him he was about to finish off Rukia, chilling. Hes going to be torn to pieces garanteed. We haven't seen Byakyuya go nuts yet especially after seeing his little sister practically dead on the floor. It'll be a fast fight for sure.

Mayuri will tear Sayzel apart too, he'll tear apart the techniques of this espada and counter all sayzel's tampering with his own awesome techniques. This will be awesome, I hope we get to see his vice fight too, Ive always wondered where her zanpakuto was too. I knew it had to be someone who could do a lot of "little" (like poison) damage to Sayzel since he can regen from big attacks that wound him in a concentrated area.

And finally for Unohana, Im so excited its beyond me. Im betting shes already got something on these guys that will garantee her a win. She seems way too cool and confident to not know she would win in an instant plus her vice is probably really strong too. She most likely put something on them or set up a trap around them before they even noticed she was there.

I hope the vice captains that came have their bankais now!!!
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by shinta View Post
    i'm ranking halibel at 3rd place too.
    but i don't think noitora has the guts to try and take her down. i'm guessing she is much stronger than neliel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjyu View Post
    I think there was a screw up
    Nnoitra said he hated powerful females because they shouldn't be stronger than guys (which is why he hates Neliel in the 1st place) but since Zomari is the 7th, that FORCES Halibel to be at least 3rd, and it's just weird Nnoitra picks on Neliel but not Halibel

I think Halibel is 3rd because if she was any higher, then Nnoitra would DEFINETLY try and take her down
    I THINK the old man is Two
    and I THINK Stark is no.1 (which is y he can be so carefree)

Anyways there's only 3 espadas left to ponder so get pondering!
    nahhh...I think Halibel is a Shemale. That's why Noitoro couldn't figure it out whether to attach he/she or NOT :p

Quote Originally Posted by odan_odc View Post
    nahhh...I think Halibel is a Shemale. That's why Noitoro couldn't figure it out whether to attach he/she or NOT :p
    LMAO..dude..that actually makes a lot of sense

definately I think its going to be like this.

Old man - he looks like he has a ton of reiatsu, im curious to see what his bankai looks like
    Stark - hes likely to be too lazy to be bothered with such a high rank but he probably could be #1 if he wanted to. Then again its been on my mind how his fracion mentioned the death of the first espada #9 and she asked him if was was okay with that...seems like a "captain" type question to be asked if one of your underlings are okay.
    Punani - Shes got 3 fracion so shes the 3rd ;P but honestly she doesn't look so strong and Im guessing Kubo would pull a cheese move like making Hali Berry the 3rd and making Nel fight her cause Nel was the 3rd at one point too (cause we all know Nel would have owned Noitora if she didn't revert back to a child form)
    A pie in the sky?

Ah...Bleach has finally got its groove back. I was definitely expecting Byakuya to show up but it threw me off when Mayuri and Unohana came as well. Might we see Unohana's Bankai or is she gonna make Isane fight? It would be cool if Unohana's bankai was pure attack or something like that. Would be kinda scary too with the contrast of her character. But who knows. Lookin forward to the next few chapters.

Can't wait for the next chapter ^_^

I wonder how they're going to make it look as if the two fighters are evenly matched, yet the SS somehow comes out on top...

hm....

This is pretty exciting. I dont really agree with the idea that zaraki's zanpakuto is always released, and after looking at it in this chapter it really looks no different then any other unreleased zanpukuto. I just figure if it was actually always released it would would atleast change a little bit. It actually looks like its less worn down now then it did when he fought ichigo (i think people assume that beaten down sword was just his sword released form?) ...anyways thats just a random thought. Its nice that the plot seems to be moving along.

I just hope there is a bankai by Kenpachi to be shown. But he's fighting the person that is most suited for him. Another insane battle maniac who doesn't care about much other than his own ego. It will be such a great fight that is for sure.
    The rest well I have no clue whatsoever, Byakuya coming to rescue Rukia was just so predictable. The other two showing up is different however. A healing blade and a crazed scientist. Very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Ah...Bleach has finally got its groove back. I was definitely expecting Byakuya to show up but it threw me off when Mayuri and Unohana came as well. Might we see Unohana's Bankai or is she gonna make Isane fight? It would be cool if Unohana's bankai was pure attack or something like that. Would be kinda scary too with the contrast of her character. But who knows. Lookin forward to the next few chapters.
    From what we've seen with Unohana her Shikai can take the form of a flying "sting ray?" and when she went to save Hitsugaya from dying she pulled out her zanpakuto and it started glowing and she said she was taking measures to save their lives but I don't know if that was her shikai in another form or her Bankai, she never said her zanpakuto's name or anything like that
    A pie in the sky?