Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I love it. Things are goin to be blowin up left and right. I realy think everyone is underestimating Unohana. She maybe peaceful and a healer by nature but that doesn't mean she cant throw down. We have already seen that her 2nd has an aggressive sword so why not Unohana. Not to mention she is paired up with the weakest of the bunch. Poor 7th espada. He wound up fighting Byakuya. Thats a pretty heavy tip in power levels. If Byakuya goes straight for the annihilation scape he doesn't stand a chance. It's gonna be alot of fun watching Mayuri dissect Apollo. I wonder if Nori will have time to release before Ken chops him into little bits? Wow so much to see and soooo far away.......
    LET THE SLAUGHTER BEGIN!!!!!!!!!

yessssss, this means halibel is at least nr. 3 !!!!
    im seriously hoping this won't take as long as the recent fights. my guess is, old geezer yama figuered out about orihime's abilities and sent reinforcements to "steal" orihime back from aizen.
    Last edited by shinta; 11-02-2007 at 10:55 PM.

King & Queen of Chocolate Torunkusu's Avatar
    Oh yeah, I might be daft or blind or something, but could someone tell med what Noitora is doing on page four? Where he's sticking his finger into the ground ("he just loved playing with his fingers", that's what they'll say about him after Zaraki wastes him). I can't make it out and there doesn't seem to be any effect coming from it, but he does seem to be in a rush to do whatever it is he's doing. I naturally assumed first that he was measuring Zaraki up or something.

cant wait for next chapter!!>.<
    ken-chan with a shikai will be pure pwntage
    matter fact maybe he got bankai too(probably obtain it the same way ichigo did)

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    This is gonna be good, there's no way in hell that Byakuya is going easy on #7, and I wanna see Unohana fight for once, should be good.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Wow! I'm really looking forward to this fight. But i think people are understimating the espada here...Noitora has still gotta release his sword, and nobodies mentioned Ulquiorra. Also theres the onlooking Halibel to come and intervene at some point. Also i'm looking forward to seeing WHO'S NO. 1! I hope it's not the old guy, that'd just be pretty bad, being the same as old man Yama and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Torunkusu View Post
    Oh yeah, I might be daft or blind or something, but could someone tell med what Noitora is doing on page four? Where he's sticking his finger into the ground ("he just loved playing with his fingers", that's what they'll say about him after Zaraki wastes him). I can't make it out and there doesn't seem to be any effect coming from it, but he does seem to be in a rush to do whatever it is he's doing. I naturally assumed first that he was measuring Zaraki up or something.
    yeah, i was thinking about that too, maybe he made sure he had a trump card later on or something.

I think there was a screw up
    Nnoitra said he hated powerful females because they shouldn't be stronger than guys (which is why he hates Neliel in the 1st place) but since Zomari is the 7th, that FORCES Halibel to be at least 3rd, and it's just weird Nnoitra picks on Neliel but not Halibel

I think Halibel is 3rd because if she was any higher, then Nnoitra would DEFINETLY try and take her down
    I THINK the old man is Two
    and I THINK Stark is no.1 (which is y he can be so carefree)

Anyways there's only 3 espadas left to ponder so get pondering!
    I <3 Katsura Hinagiku

Quote Originally Posted by Enjyu View Post
    I think there was a screw up
    Nnoitra said he hated powerful females because they shouldn't be stronger than guys (which is why he hates Neliel in the 1st place) but since Zomari is the 7th, that FORCES Halibel to be at least 3rd, and it's just weird Nnoitra picks on Neliel but not Halibel

I think Halibel is 3rd because if she was any higher, then Nnoitra would DEFINETLY try and take her down
    I THINK the old man is Two
    and I THINK Stark is no.1 (which is y he can be so carefree)

Anyways there's only 3 espadas left to ponder so get pondering!
    i'm ranking halibel at 3rd place too.
    but i don't think noitora has the guts to try and take her down. i'm guessing she is much stronger than neliel.

wow GREAT chapter, can't wait for the next one. only thing missing is yoruichi/soifon to take on halibel. I really wanna see nnoitora's release though, hope kenpachi doesn't kill him too fast.