Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach 298 Discussion

Now that the latest scanlation is up, feel free to discuss this chapter filled with win.

In short, AWESOME! Bleach has finally reached a major turning point, things will likely get very interesting over the next few weeks.

holy crap! 4 captains!! i cant wait to see everything unfold next week.

i like the build up of the chapter, though I dislike the fact, that we again will see Mayuri in action, again Byakuya in action, and again, Zaraki in action... give us someone else

but still a great chapter

Thanks bluds!

Just great, hopefully Zaraki has gained a shikai.
    Don't think there will be anything new in the Byakuya fight.
    Mayuri has a powerup, no doubt about that IMO, and I don't care about Unohana, not much she can do except heal, and we have a healer.

What did I say, Soul Society vs Arrancar. Lol This is gonna be fun, and the match ups make sense. Byakuya vs 7th for going to kill Rukia; Kurotsuchi vs the 8th coz there both science/experimental ppl; Unohana saves Sado and Kenpachi saves Ichigo. BANZAI!!!
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by fishoutofwater View Post
    Just great, hopefully Zaraki has gained a shikai.
    Don't think there will be anything new in the Byakuya fight.
    Mayuri has a powerup, no doubt about that IMO, and I don't care about Unohana, not much she can do except heal, and we have a healer.
    Obviously you dont think optimistic of the situation, Kenpachi alredy has a shikai, Byakuya's fight will be interesting and why should you care about Unohana!? Well she can heal and its not like Inoue can move around can she healing everyone else???
    Last edited by chinaman91; 11-02-2007 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You never know the value of things that are precious to us... until they are taken.

awesome chapter!! the 7th espada is about to get his ass kicked by byakuya!! And go kenpachi kick noitora's ass!!!!!!

And to the people who keep saying, "Hope Kenpachi gets shikai" He already has Shikai. His zanpaktou is like Ichigo's, he mentioned in his fight against Ichigo that its already in its released state. So stop saying that he's gonna get shikai cause he already has it.

very nice would be interesting to see the female captain fight(cant remember her name) seeing as she didnt really fight during the whole soul society invasion.

King & Queen of Chocolate Torunkusu's Avatar
    I for one can't wait for Mayuri to bring some smackdown and out-creep that copycat-researcher Sazasyel (or however you spell his name ;P). After Kenpachi tears Noitora a new A, I hope it's the next fight we get to see! Want to know what's up about the new horns as well.

Not entirely sure if Unohana isn't going to fight. Is her lieut good enough to deal with the entire Arrancar-squad? Methinks she has some trick up her sleeve that's just as badass as something any other captain could pull off.

Even if Byakuya doesn't have any new tricks, I'm looking forward to his fight because I absolutely love his techniques and fighting-style!

The next chapter cannot come soon enough!