View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

6 100.00%
  • l4l Great

0 0%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%

D.Gray-Man 210 Discussion/211 Predictions

D.Gray-Man Chapter 210: "Searching for A.W./The Reason"

Read it here: http://mangastream.com/read/d_gray_man/62963611/1

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

If only the previous and this chapter were put as one... this was better than last months and hey, the mask got bigger.

Yah, this was the best chapter all year!

Glad to see Hoshino hasn't lost her touch. 8D

I NEEDS LOVING TT^TT, Click me please!

Glad to see last chapter's quality isn't going to be a trend, this chapter was excellent!

Kanda's natural good looks and long hair are putting him in many a precarious position in these shifty slums. His regenerative powers are diminishing, but I'm not really sure why. The ability itself stems from him being a 2nd Exorcist, so it should be permanent. Maybe it has something to do with Alma. It shortens his lifespan regardless, so it's probably a good thing that he start not relying on it.

Poor Allen, Cross messed him up real good. As do all parents I suppose.

Kanda always has a need to physically injure Allen, only to show he cares of course. The fact that he returned to find Allen because he felt indebted to him shows how their bond has grown over time. Of course the clown bit was hilarious, even in one of the most non-attractive getups imaginable our hero still manages to pull out the bishie look. Mana would be proud.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Senior Member StrawberryLulzJam's Avatar
    Oh wow, this chapter nearly blew me away!!! The graphics, the scenarios they got put in, and mostly, the beloved clown at the end!? Oh so magnificent! And I must say (not to sound like a know it all ;P) but I expected the clown to be allen, I was just hoping it was the costume making him look so eeeughh. Thank you Hoshino, this chapter was marvelous! Well mostly the last few pages. I didn't quite care about Johnny and Kanda's random journey. I was on edge the entire time, watching the pages go by, hoping for something to make me love the chapter, and thankfully, it arrived.

I look forward to seeing the next few chapters. It seems Allen was able to escape the apocryphos for the time being, and seems to have stabilized. Loving the hairdo and the new mask! And from that bartender's snippet, it seems Allen's also gone back to his usual ways of cheating at poker. I wonder if this means he got his answers. And if so, what are they!?!

January 4th will thankfully come soon for I shall be super duper busy!

P.S - I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd love to see that last page of allen holding the little girl in anime format
    I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.

Damn this was the best D.Gray Man chap we've had in... I can't even recall how long. We found out so much in this chapter, Kanda's reasons for looking for Allen, the fact that Kanda is not immortal anymore, prolly just another mortal exorcist now. The bit with Kanda and the clown was hilarious, even though the clown didn't look like Allen at all you knew it was him just because of Kanda's instant reaction to him. Then getting to see Allen again, with his innocence having undergone yet another change. Allen looked like a mighty badass there at the end what with his slick-back and nonchalant expression.

Oh also, Kanda and Johnny retracing Cross' rampage through all the bars and brothels around made me realize how much I miss that guy. I can't wait till he gets back into the story!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    If only the previous and this chapter were put as one... this was better than last months and hey, the mask got bigger.
    Hey Zero, what's anime is your siggy from?

Why is it that whenever I come to this thread no one has spoken since the chapter came out?

I NEEDS LOVING TT^TT, Click me please!

Senior Member StrawberryLulzJam's Avatar
    I guess cuz we all say what we thought and then leave it. It's back at chapter 199-200 that we poured our hearts and theories out

Also because everyone tries to forget about it until the next chapter comes out. If it was a weekly this issue would not exist haha!
    I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.