3 9.68%
  • |3| Average

4 12.90%
  • |2| Bad

3 9.68%
  • |1| Terrible

3 9.68%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I liked it for the fact that it kills time and was entertaining even if irrelevant to the story. I'm not a critical person when it comes to reading things like this either I like it or I don't, if I like it overall then random chapters like this isn't going to be much of an upset just took it as a lighthearted chapter to poke fun at and troll the readers and move on.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

UM NO no you should not have. this chapter was great for its purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Damn good chapter. First time skip: trolled. Then training chamber DBZ style where time moves differently: trolled. Mashima gave me massive laughter with this. Fairy Tail is lighthearted Shounen parody. If you read it like this then it is really damn good.

I enjoy fairy tail I know its not one of those manga's not to take to literal because lets face it Mashima has no intention of entertaining minds out of middle school so he keeps it real simple. But this is like going from half retard to full retard. And we all know you don't go full retard.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    *reads Fairy Tail chapter to see what the fuss is about*

"We'll train for three months."

"Help my realm of next plot needs saving"

"kay"

"WELCOME BACK FROM THE TIMESKIP"

"COME ON LET'S HAVE A BIG PARTY TONIGHT"

Plue what the fuck are you doing here.

ONE DAY IN THE FILLER REALM EQUALS THREE MONTHS IN THE PLOT WORLD

I

I just don't

.........................how

how can anyone...how can anyone like this

i mean, i've read some trite bullshit in my time, i spent three years thinking that naruto part 2 was good, but this...

it's like, the strawhats get to fishman island and then enel blackbeard and crocodile show up, look all primed for a fight

...and then invite the crew to shank's birthday party

what the literal fuck

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys wanna know something interesting? Three months in human world = 1 day in celestial spirit realm, right? So the seven years that the gang was imprisoned was just 28 days to the celestial spirits. So basically the spritis ended up missing Lucy SOOO MUCH in that short period of time that they decided to break every rule ever and bring the group to the celestial realm for the first time ever. Yeah that makes sense.
    Wow. All I can say. Now I really see this chapter like sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    UM NO no you should not have. this chapter was great for its purpose.
    LMFAO! This is hella funny especially coming from you. Ugh damn I'm going to hell. Idk why this has me cracking up.