Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I was wishing for something like that to happen with Grimmjaw he is just to good of a character to just be killed.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

masgrande

Grimmjaw dead not so fast ..i dnt remember seeing this happen.
    big daddy

grimmjaw is not dead...not that i've seen

I dont know why but whenever Ive seen a characters full potential and abilities I just want him to be dead cause theres no more use for me for him, I kinda feel that way about Grimmjow. We've seen his best attacks and all his forms and Cero's and stuff, hes not really all that interesting anymore, imo ._.
    A pie in the sky?

Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by Faizaud View Post
    Exactly, Neliel is good cuz she became more human like when she became an arrancar...and what is it that makes us human? There are a lot of different things, but in general it's the fact that we have rational thoughts, we have feelings...even Grimmjow had feelings...he doesn't like people looking down on him..remember when he fought Ichigo he was sayin somethin about people looking down on him..something about condescending eyes I think? So clearly he felt something
    It's not often anyone or anything is entirely "good" or "evil". If Noitra never attacked Nel, and left things to develope as they were supposed to, I doubt Nel would be going around all light hearted and friendly with shinigami. Chances are would be just as much a loyal Espada as any of them, accept perhaps with a deep sense of honor, like only killing with purpose, or not attacking an injuried or dieing opponent. For sure she wouldnt have been one of the Espada that are roaming around looking for an intruder to fight, but one of those who followed directions and stayed in her room, and not leaving unless ordered to.

She'd probably only be "evil" because of the side she fights on, not because of her personality or actions. Not bad, but not fighting on the good guys side either, somewhat like the Fallen Espada Ichigo fought when he first entered Los Noches.

Good point when Ichigo was going to save Rukia SS was seen as the evil enemy and look at them now going to rescue them.
    I never said Grimm was dead I meant he is to good to kill.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

Grimmjaw is dead, he has been cleaved in half by Noitora and has probably bled to death by now, even if he hasn't Ulq.... will come back and punish him for his defiance.
    Quote Originally Posted by xion2 View Post
    facts don't always have to be true