Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Evil hollows/Good hollows

For what we seen until now everybody who transform into a hollow becomes evil no matter how good they were before so how come Nel and her fraccions are good.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

because she is good...and they follow her.
    the same with tesla...on the inside he is nothing more than a pig,yet he follows noitra for his creepy philosophy regarding female warriors...
    from hollow to arrancar,the hollow (gillian,adjucha or vaslo lord) regain consciousness,some (noitra,grimmjow)maintain the sharp killing instinct and drive for slaughter,and live with it. But my guess you already know all this.

my question is rather how bad(evil) was neriel since her soul ended in hueco mundo?
    or is she like orihime's brother,a victim of a violent evil hollow assault(her sexiness is a sin)?
    since she is good,i'd say it s the latter

Would be different to see an evil Nel, lol.

Well not just that. When Hollow become Arrancar that become more Shinigami-like. Actually returning more to a Human-style consciousness whereas they arent simply controlled by primal instinct and hunger. At this point they can make choices on their own.

Exactly, Neliel is good cuz she became more human like when she became an arrancar...and what is it that makes us human? There are a lot of different things, but in general it's the fact that we have rational thoughts, we have feelings...even Grimmjow had feelings...he doesn't like people looking down on him..remember when he fought Ichigo he was sayin somethin about people looking down on him..something about condescending eyes I think? So clearly he felt something
    Last edited by Faizaud; 11-03-2007 at 07:21 AM.

Well what about Pesshe and Dondochakka they are clearly hollows now but they still have a pretty complete conscious and they dont seen agreesive so why can they be ''good'' when others are still bad.

Pesshe and Dondochakka are arrancar, not hollow.

ok hollows arent necessarily evil. they didnt become hollows by doing evil deeds or else they would got to hell. spirits in hell are evil. hollows are just soul hungry so they search for souls and that hunger takes over their counciousness. the arrancar are more concious that's why you dont see them running around trying to eat souls because they're concious and they dont need souls to survive. in general spirits dont need to eat. blehehe

Don't Shinigami need to eat?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by DonMegaPLP View Post
    Well not just that. When Hollow become Arrancar that become more Shinigami-like. Actually returning more to a Human-style consciousness whereas they arent simply controlled by primal instinct and hunger. At this point they can make choices on their own.
    good point. i now foresee grimmjaw as ichigo's nakama