what normal people see.

The whole time I read bleach, I wonder. what do people, who are not spiritually inclined see? damage to surrounding areas is a duh, but when it comes to fullbringers ( and in the anime bounts) then things probably look pretty strange.... like flying and swinging imaginary swords.

just thought that if i was a pedestrian, my mind would be blown.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Spoiler!

maybe i should of said that while ive been reading the manga I try to picture what others would see.... or couse for a large portion no one living would have seen much of anything since either ichigo and crew have been in one or more spiritual planes, or a real world location was removed and replaced for a short while.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

To answer your question even more directly, it actually doesn't matter what people see since Urahara will be there with his magical memory replacer.

Further, I can add that unless you are spiritual (not the same as possessing spiritual powers, mind you), people have a tendency to rationalize unbelievable events into something that seems logical. Explosions? Flying cars and trucks? Buildings being torn down? Not a problem, it was probably an earthquake, NOT Ichigo fighting against Grimmjow. In a different part of the world where earthquakes are less common they will probably assume it might was a full on terrorist attack.

The reason why spiritual people are a bit different here is that they have a tendency to understand the world through their life philosophies/religion, like how the earthquake in Japan was God's divine retribition for Pearl Harbor.