• |3| Average

5 26.32%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 5.26%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Is Ichigo really 16 years old? He's displayed more maturity than characters in this manga that were alive for centuries.
    It's not time that make you mature, it's hardships you overcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    He copied everything else but I still pulling out hollow powers will be pushing it.
    I think that ship has already sailed, his already Hollow like. If his able put on a mask like Ichigo I think his going to be a complete hollow.

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Is Ichigo really 16 years old? He's displayed more maturity than characters in this manga that were alive for centuries.
    18 now, maybe late 17. I finally think Ichigo looks his age, lol. His birthday is in July.

He was 15 at the start of the manga and it started around late Winter or early Spring, since the Soul Society arc took place after Ichigo's class went on the summer holidays. At this time he was 16 since he had his birthday during the simmer.

When he came back the Hueco Mundo started shortly after Ichigo had started class again, so late summer or early Autumn. Ichigo pretty much spent all his time inside Hueco Mundo around this time and left when we had the Winter Wars, which its name implies, took place during the Winter. It's hard to say exactly when Aizen was defeated, but my guess is somewhere around mid- to late Winter (fighting is really hard to gauge in terms of time, since I kind of assume there was a lot of off panel shitting around too), possibly early Spring. Ichigo is still 16.

Then we have to add the additional 18 months that passed during the time skip, which makes Ichigo 17 (substract 12 months). The additional 8 months would put Ichigo during Autumn semester meaning he had his 18th birthday so there you go.

I feel like such a nerdy Bleachtard now :(

Nice sword, liked the previous version of the outfit more