• |3| Average

5 26.32%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 5.26%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    IMO if this will build up to Hichigo vs. GinjoHichigo Ginjo will loose to the inner Hollow, since he never made any contact with Ichigos Holow form which is quit e powerful as we know, which will lead to a struggle over control => Hichigo kills imposter Hichigo.
    AND ANOTHER THING:

Why?! In what way, in what possible way, could taking Ichigo's fullbring give Ginjou access to ICHIGO'S own inner spirit/hollow?! That's like saying because he stole Ichigo's ability, that he gets his own Zangetsu to talk to, too. And I think we can all agree on how silly that sounds.

Ginjou has Ichigo's rietsu, and can copy his abilities; he does NOT have the inner spirits that drive those powers, because they are unique to Ichigo. So stop saying that--It makes Kubo sound like a really terrible author, and he really isn't THAT bad.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Are all those "X" popping up supposed to be significant or something? Ginjo has one on his face and sword while ichigo has em all over. Just a random appearance thing he has going on probably.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Oh right, forgot to mention some things.

After 475 chapters, Ichigo finally faces his 3rd enemy that uses a bankai against him .

Ginjou entered a bankai when he is in his human body, this rises the possibility that Ichigo indeed is using his own body as well.

Seeing as Ginjou's sword is like an open hollow mouth and that he could absorb other people abilities, I assume that it will eat energy beams.

Someone said that Ichigo is one of the most mature shonen heroes and won't be trolled by Ginjou's words, well he/she was right.

If Ichigo is going to use his hollow mask (if he still can) it will most likely have some X shaped lines.

They didn't shown the length of his chain, which seems to imply the power level of Ichigo (not really, but who knows ?).

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Are all those "X" popping up supposed to be significant or something? Ginjo has one on his face and sword while ichigo has em all over. Just a random appearance thing he has going on probably.
    It's because their Shinigami badges has an X in the background and they both take out and control it's soul, that's why the X marks/things appear on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    They didn't shown the length of his chain, which seems to imply the power level of Ichigo (not really, but who knows ?).
    I think that was only in his transcended form. This is completely different, this time his got gloves on and Zangetsu is different.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    First glance on Ichigos new look was cool, then it became "meh". I liked it the way it was before .. now there are too much accesories that will just get destroyed during battle anyway .. Ginjou looks like a wannabe hollow.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

So far so good. This arc may not be that long.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ....... I came when I saw Ichigo's Bankai.
    This!

still waiting to see the full extent of his power...

and it seems more and more that i was right! ichigo is in his human body!

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

I liked the new sword/bankai of his shinigami/hollow/fullbringer form.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

was a very good chapter, and the change in ichigo's sword might suggest that atleast his bankai might have evolved, hopefully it means that ichigo has gotten something new.