7 24.14%
  • |3| Average

2 6.90%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.45%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    My god I have wanted this FOREVER!!!!!! I just hope that Jimbe doesn't refuse for some dumbass reason. Great chapter Oda!

Lol why is franky growing a fro? Just noticed it

And in the end hody still didn't O.D. For shame to encouraging steroid abuse..for shame.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Has anyone refused to be part of Luffy's crew?

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Has anyone refused to be part of Luffy's crew?
    Vivi back in Alabasta. Gaimon back on his weird animal island. Someone else too I think....I forget.

And I remain against Jinbe joining. He doesn't fit in my opinion anywhere in the crew. I see him as more of an ambassador like I've kept saying, and like the possibility of him overseeing the reconstruction of Noah, waiting until that promised day to come.
    Great chapter this week, but definitely was awestuck by its end.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Gaimon did ;D ....

http://www.mangareader.net/103-2071-...hapter-22.html

and Jimbei should do so , too ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Vivi back in Alabasta. Gaimon back on his weird animal island. Someone else too I think....I forget.
    Only other one I can think of is Brook, but he joined later anyway. (Oh and the zombie tree )

Edit: Oh right! it was Iceberg
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

^Ah, right. And again I'll say it, Jinbei "SHOULD NOT AND WILL NOT JOIN THE STRAWHATS!!!"

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by j-roc View Post
    man jinbe is gonna go with them, what else is he gonna do sit around in the forest for the rest of his life? im kinda indifferent about this but dont like it still. caribou is a mystery that i wanna be clued in on oda cmon and whoever said that this arc wasnt long enough is just wrong. half the arc was boring ass flashbacks and the other half was mismatched battles. plus its still not over oda's not just gonna open all these doors and not close them before the SHs leave.

not one of my favorite arcs that title goes to sky island

good strategy oda
    set the bar really low so that its impossible to get worse
    hahhahahahahahahahahaha
    Exactly what this arc been....can't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post

And I remain against Jinbe joining. He doesn't fit in my opinion anywhere in the crew. I see him as more of an ambassador like I've kept saying, and like the possibility of him overseeing the reconstruction of Noah, waiting until that promised day to come.
    Great chapter this week, but definitely was awestuck by its end.
    Jinbe has nothing to do with Noah, not once during this arc has any relevant Noah/History information came out of Jinbe's mouth. That task most likely will be handled by the King.

Well I'll be damn Jinbe joins the crew...not against it just surprised. Actually wanted him to join just didn't think he had a chance in hell to join. If he does join since we didn't get our final confirmation yet although it's obvious he's joining at this point. He's a outcast his crew been long gone, quit the shichibukai really no where else to go besides sitting around Fishman Island. Jinbe joining the crew pretty much makes all of Oda's Q's and A's section worthless and not viable source material to based anything on. Since he did CLEARLY said no Shichibukai level member will join the crew. To me this isn't even one of those "wow unpredictable Oda moment!" This is just Oda that F*cking troll.

Jinbe is actually pretty funny in his own way, I don't see him boring at all I don't know why some of you think he is. IMO he's been pretty badass character ever since his first appearance, so he'll be the crew's martial art user. Also now the sea won't be a threat to them as it was before. Sure Jinbe will be the guide for them as well facing the New World.

Anyone know if the Island Dragon was seen last is in the new world?
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 11-30-2011 at 07:44 PM.

Lmao, anyone noticed Pappug standing on Sunny like his Boss lol:

Spoiler!

Yeah I noticed that funny stuff, was ranting off about Jinbe joining forgot to mention what I enjoyed about this chapter. Front cover Wiper looks badass, Sanji pretending he has a major injury was pretty funny too. Robin moving Chopper like a stuffed animal or something. The Voice of all things bit with Roger was pretty funny too.