• |3| Average

2 6.90%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.45%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    More mermaids = higher chance of Elephant gatling to the gut and diable jambe to the head so he probably went for the gold as a different source of income lol.
    Which makes him beg for Thunderbolt lance through the whole body.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Now that there is actually evidence, I now support Jinbie joining the crew. Yes, there has been no real evidence before now.
    Sirxxx, Daz Bonez, not only will I record myself reading that chapter, I will set out on an epic journey to seek an interview with Eichiro Oda and document every step of the way. I must warn you though, I am incredibly emotionless and have not displayed any physical reaction in over 15 years. If you really believe that Jinbie will join, prepare your socks to be edible.
    Eh...eheeemmmm..ahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ...You Just Got Trolled^^
    well but you know i`m one of the anti-Jinbe faction so(god he`s so Boring)...i`m really surprise at the last page..talk about a stab from behind.you just did it to me Oda, again.

but maybe next week Jimbe will decline Luffy invitation and decide to guard Noah.^^
    still Oda made a good job of letting us know that the life in the story itself does not stop when SH's are battling their foes, so we see Caribou stealing the treasure together with an interesting chest.and that damn cliffhanger.....

love the tidbits and many hints about the Promised day.watch out WG Luffy has only just started.

Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

So the seakings need the power of D to fix Noah I guess?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

I thought he was talking about that shipwright franky was with earlier? Who knows.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    please say no stupid fishman....

Just what the crew was missing, a fishman (ex)shichibukai to join the team. ^^

I don't mind this at all. Though i have to say shirahoshi's ability intrigues me. The bit with the seakings talking about the promised day(luffy hearing their voices) and the king talking about 'the power to destroy the world' were the most interesting bits i've heard in a while.

Curious to next weeks chapter... Shirahoshi might not realize it, but with decken chained she's now able to live a life outside of the tower.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

man jinbe is gonna go with them, what else is he gonna do sit around in the forest for the rest of his life? im kinda indifferent about this but dont like it still. caribou is a mystery that i wanna be clued in on oda cmon and whoever said that this arc wasnt long enough is just wrong. half the arc was boring ass flashbacks and the other half was mismatched battles. plus its still not over oda's not just gonna open all these doors and not close them before the SHs leave.

not one of my favorite arcs that title goes to sky island

good strategy oda
    set the bar really low so that its impossible to get worse
    hahhahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah Luffy got the voice of all things!

and JINBE!! heeeeeeeel yeah!

I'd guess the promised day would be something to do with the day when all the citizens of FI getting in Noah and moving up to the surface once again. They are going to do it eventually. I'd guess that the last time the lived up there was 700 years ago before the blank century.

Jimbe joining is fine though I don't get the certainty I did from all the others joining the crew. The only one that was a complete surprise was Robin and that was only because we didn't know about what went down in the tomb until after she was on the ship. I would have preffered to have Boa or Shirahoshi join, but that always seemed like a lot longer of a long shot than Jimbe, even more so now with Seaking stuff.

The only thing I truly care about hearing more about is the "voice of all things". That has me more intrigued than even haki did when it was first introduced. I hope we hear more about it now rather than a few arcs later. It would be awsome if the SH kept Surume around and Luffy could understand him.
    Last edited by Andrés; 11-30-2011 at 06:11 PM.

YES! Jinbei!

Joyboy, Zero... the Sea Kings!

Damn, there's a lot more to this.

I loved the chapter. Especially how it ended.

EPIC, just EPIC.

Luffy must surpass Roger more than ever.