2 6.90%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.45%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Mindf*cked
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    These kind of posts were all over the place when Franky and Brooke was asked. There was so many Brooke haters and now look at it, he's one of the most entertaining members.
    Honestly, I wanted Brooke to join. As soon as he asked Nami to show him her panties, I said "New Strawhat sighted."
    Frankie was different. In the start of water 7 arc, I thought the rope guy would become SHP. As the arc progressed, Frankie just became more epic and when he and chopper had that refrigerator scene, I was really hoping he'd join.
    Jinbei........not at all. No developments, no awesome moments and honestly precious little to add to the crew.

Taking a magma fist to the back pre-time skip should count for something geez, poor fella can't get a break.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaz View Post
    Honestly, I wanted Brooke to join. As soon as he asked Nami to show him her panties, I said "New Strawhat sighted."
    Frankie was different. In the start of water 7 arc, I thought the rope guy would become SHP. As the arc progressed, Frankie just became more epic and when he and chopper had that refrigerator scene, I was really hoping he'd join.
    Jinbei........not at all. No developments, no awesome moments and honestly precious little to add to the crew.
    More for example not literally saying you guys didn't what to him join. All the things being pinned up against Jinbe not joining now are pretty the same sh*t that was said for Franky and Brooke. If Jinbe is the next one he'll get his "developments", no matter how much people hate him they'll just grow into the fact he's part of the crew just like all the Franky and Brooke haters in the pass. I still don't think he's joining but I'm not gonna look away from the fact that since last chapter its like 9 v 1 ratio of him not joining, putting everything we know so far.

Damn spoilers aren't even out yet, haven't had this much anticipation for a OP chapter in a while.

You're basically preferring characters with some humor. It's true that everyone's that joined apart from Robin, has some goofy humor to them. Like Robin, Jinbei is more of a serious addition to the crew. It's good to have some variety and I think Jinbei adds that in. The guy has saved Luffy's life twice, give him some credit.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

honestly precious little to add to the crew.
    This is NOT honest.

Epic moments for Jinbei (involving the Strawhats):

-Calling a school of whale sharks to save the prisoners butts before they could all be murder-wiped by Megellan
    -Enabling the escapees to commendere a marine battleship
    -Blocking Akainu's magma bare-handed on land
    -(and a little thing called)Almost losing his own life to drag a comatose, mindf*cked Luffy out of VERY strong jaws of magma-death
    -Strategized he and Shira's own "capture" to give shine to the Strawhat Pirates entrance, transforming the subsequent fights from a brutal mindless curbstomping into a brutal curbstomping...for equality!

If you mean "epic" in the ways of "epically funny", then Robin had no "epic" moments before joining either. If you mean "I want to live" epic, than cut the poor whale shark bastard some slack, for the reasons I listed above.

Anywho, only one more day til we find out who's joining who where. Or not...

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    For shame people... have you all forgotten that

Spoiler!
    will be the next crew member

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ^ I think is going to end with a corny metaphorical term of "destroyed" instead of Luffy actually destroying it.
    I think the "corny metaphorical scenario" you are hoping for already happened when Bro-hoshi (I think it was Fukaboshi) told Luffy to bring everything to zero. If not then this arc is still far from over which for me will more than suck balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Jimbi won't join, Jinbei will.
    No Jinbei won't join either, Jumbo will.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

well we should get our answer soon enough,.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tonight we'll know it (its here morning now )

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!