0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.45%
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

One Piece 648 Discussion / 649 Predictions

Chapter 648: "The Path Towards the Sun" :

MangaShare: http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/504/648

Enjoy!

Last edited by Xerenix; 11-30-2011 at 05:58 PM.

Nice moving chapter though the last part was spoiled to me due to an idiot >:(
    I know a lot of people will still think Jimbi won't join, so I'll be in favor of it
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

All that next crew member debating has now been put to an end.

You can either hate it or love it but Jimbe will be the next Straw Hat. I don't see a problem with it, in fact if he joins he can fulfill Ace's request to protect Luffy.

Now that there is actually evidence, I now support Jinbie joining the crew. Yes, there has been no real evidence before now.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Now that there is actually evidence, I now support Jinbie joining the crew. Yes, there has been no real evidence before now.
    OOOOHHHH, YOU...YOU......BEAR! YOU ABSOLUTE BEAR! You can't change your mind now and suddenly be ok with it! Well, I suppose you can, since you just did, but I was going to hassle you something fierce after reading this chapter. And now you're all "Oh, it's kewlz". It's...it's not fair. There was time now...

Anyway, great wind-down chapter. I'm a little suspicious that Oda had the request to join the crew as the cliffhanger, as Jimbei very well may not. I was SORELY disappointed because after all the collective shit they just got done talking, every resident in that plaza should have been chomping at the bit to give blood to Luffy, after he just saved their asses. So they suck for that. Like, a lot. Rooting for a Jimbei acceptance! Or a last minute swap-out with Shirahoshi (I know, I know).

Oh, and nice try, Sanji. Can't blame a man for trying...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Anyone want to bet that it was Caribou that dumped the kidnapped mermaids in the palace and take the treasure instead? That's what came to mind when I saw that. It's probably a better trade since he probably knows he'll end up like Hody and Decken when the Strawhats find out what he was doing (and by strawhats I mean Sanji....really).

I'm up for Jinbe joining. If not him, then maybe Caribou (even if he has despicable characteristics). Or the pair of them'll join. We can all dream, can't we?

So Luffy got his Helmsman, which brings Franky more time for inventing / using mor of Vegapunks stuff.

The "voice of all things" revelation was kind of obvious, but did surprise me at this point!

But i still can't figure out what the promised day may be.

lmao
    does oda read the forums or something... the last page "join my crew" makes oda look like the biggest troll alive imo XD now we have to wait and see (probably debate, wait and see XD)

Quote Originally Posted by Theia_Loki View Post
    Anyone want to bet that it was Caribou that dumped the kidnapped mermaids in the palace and take the treasure instead? That's what came to mind when I saw that. It's probably a better trade since he probably knows he'll end up like Hody and Decken when the Strawhats find out what he was doing (and by strawhats I mean Sanji....really).
    You know, I was wondering about that, Earlier didn't Caribou say he had endless space inside his body? Why would he drop the mermaids?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

More mermaids = higher chance of Elephant gatling to the gut and diable jambe to the head so he probably went for the gold as a different source of income lol.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?