Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

are the vizard working 4 aizen?

i think the vizard might be working for aizen,,,,,

Hirako said that,, We know. about the hougyoku, the arrancar and aizen sousuke we've known it all, long long long before you ever jumped on the stage,,,, and ichigo jumped on the stage when he meet rukia

and aizen been trying to get his hands on the hougyoku for years until he found out that it was in rukia body

and befor he knew that he was experimenting on hollow for years

then after ichigo saved rukia,, aizen took interests in ichigo, and sent Ulquiorra to kill him but Ulquiorra did not.. then grimmjow tryed to kill him,, and was stop be Tousen

then after that,, the vizards try to recrute ichigo,, until ichigo need there help to control his inner hollow

and if the vizards new all of that why didn't they just stop azien????

and vizard are more hollow then shinigami

and why didn't any of the vizard help ichigo when he when to the hollow world?
    at least one of them should of went

also

the vizards use forbidden techniques to gain there hollow power and aizen is going the same thing,, they could be working together,, but i think they are working for Aizen cause he has the hougyoku

Last edited by bankai; 11-02-2007 at 05:20 AM.

Ever think that good ol' Mr Sandle-Hat and the other Kurowsaki shinigami were exiled because THEY started the Vizard???? Maybe they found out about Aizen and couldn't get anyone to listen, so they went rogue.

i doubt vizard are working for aizen.

vizards wouldnt be working for anybody but themselves, no arrancar/hollow/aizen becasue they were former shinigami, and no shinigami because they embraced their hollow side. and shinji said something about the war and it sounded like he was against aizen

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

I have my doubts as well... Why not let the Vaizards bring Orihime to Hueco Mundo

Quote Originally Posted by DeePoo View Post
    I have my doubts as well... Why not let the Vaizards bring Orihime to Hueco Mundo
    Coz the Vaizards don't want to be arsed into the humans' or shinigamis' troubles..

And they are not working for Aizen.. Ridiculous theory.
    Why would they have been trying to recruit Ichigo like that? - To turn him to their side and fight against SS and Kakura town? No..
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by hXcWolf View Post
    Coz the Vaizards don't want to be arsed into the humans' or shinigamis' troubles..

And they are not working for Aizen.. Ridiculous theory.
    Why would they have been trying to recruit Ichigo like that? - To turn him to their side and fight against SS and Kakura town? No..
    <3
    i think that the vizard want ichigo on there side to control him ,,,,, if aizen wants ichigo he is goint to want a strong ichigo ,, not a week one that can not control his power
    Spoiler!

I think that Aizen went to the Vaizards for help, (I remember he said somewhere that the only way, after you've mastered all four arts, to gain more power is to gain the power of that of a hollow) and revealed all of his doings and plans and shit to them, which would be why they knew.
    Very vague, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirude View Post
    I think that Aizen went to the Vaizards for help, (I remember he said somewhere that the only way, after you've mastered all four arts, to gain more power is to gain the power of that of a hollow) and revealed all of his doings and plans and shit to them, which would be why they knew.
    Very vague, I know.
    maybe vague, but i like your theory, and i dislike the ontopic theory

I really like Agent47's idea, about Uraraha and Kurosaki being involved in creating the Vizard, that might explain why the two of them and the vizard aren't really getting involved in anything..they might have their own little vizard group thing goin on