View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    9 21.95%
  • |4| Good

    10 24.39%
  • |3| Average

    5 12.20%
  • |2| Bad

    1 2.44%
  • |1| Terrible

    16 39.02%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 130
  1. #21
    Forget the 'Sizzle'! Look at Naruo himself. NO BURNS. We know Amaterasu is more powerful than all other fire jutsu, I don't think RKM will stand up against it, kyuubi cloak will though.

    The fact is even at the end of the chapter after being attacked by lava twice he is unharmed.
    Who's grasping?
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  2. #22
    The Heropon! Sirxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hammerspace
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    BURN! lol :]
    HA! You win the medal for 'timing' this week!

    This chapter was quite the letdown, but I suppose it's just meant to set up the threat they face.

    But what in THE hell happened to Naruto?! He went from evading Raikage's SuperSonic FaceSmashing Punch at the last second and sensing danger with such pinpoint accuracy that he was able to both dodge AND counter the ex-Raikage's most lethal technique, to getting his ass handed to him by a bunch of wannabe-Pain-Jinchuuriki-failures!!! Bee had to save his ass at least thrice IN ONE GODDAMN CHAPTER!

    Just...NO! Alright?! Stop writing Naruto--who possesses the greatest chakra source in this universe (outside of Edo haxation) and, by extension, one of the most potent set of abilities--as some kind of helpless moron. THAT SHIT IS NOT CUTE ANYMORE!!! Especially...ESPECIALLY...when he's supposed to be facing down one of the main antagonists of the entire series.

    And what happened to the once super-durable, protective cloak of the Kyuubi?! Fucking PUNCHES and KICKS are getting through now?!!! You telling me that Rock Lee could beat the shit out of Naruto wearing what is essentially a NINE-TAILED KYUUBI CLOAK?!

    I mean...what did I just read? If THIS is his battle performance, Naruto is going to have his ass absolutely EVISCERATED by Sasuke, Tobi, Madara, Kabuto, and then Sasuke again, just for kicks...smmfnh

    WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!



    Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

  3. #23
    going nuts Lost_By_THE_Sword's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bavaria, thats near Germany
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    But what in THE hell happened to Naruto?! He went from evading Raikage's SuperSonic FaceSmashing Punch at the last second and sensing danger with such pinpoint accuracy that he was able to both dodge AND counter the ex-Raikage's most lethal technique, to getting his ass handed to him by a bunch of wannabe-Pain-Jinchuuriki-failures!!! Bee had to save his ass at least thrice IN ONE GODDAMN CHAPTER!

    Just...NO! Alright?! Stop writing Naruto--who possesses the greatest chakra source in this universe (outside of Edo haxation) and, by extension, one of the most potent set of abilities--as some kind of helpless moron. THAT SHIT IS NOT CUTE ANYMORE!!! Especially...ESPECIALLY...when he's supposed to be facing down one of the main antagonists of the entire series.

    I mean...what did I just read? If THIS is his battle performance, Naruto is going to have his ass absolutely EVISCERATED by Sasuke, Tobi, Madara, Kabuto, and then Sasuke again, just for kicks...smmfnh
    That was obvious what this chapter tells us, nevertheless they have Sharingan as well as Rinnegan, but even so naruto should have evaded at least some of the hits he actually took.

    At least this fight will lead to the next powerup Kyuubi mode x Sennin mode, with the tactics of Jiraya (block the rinnegans sight) & Kakashi (when fighting a sharingan user get him from behind) will lead to victory. (btw this shouldn't be too complicated if Naruto made use of his overwhelming speed!!!!!)

  4. #24
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    1,995
    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Forget the 'Sizzle'! Look at Naruo himself. NO BURNS. We know Amaterasu is more powerful than all other fire jutsu, I don't think RKM will stand up against it, kyuubi cloak will though.

    The fact is even at the end of the chapter after being attacked by lava twice he is unharmed.
    Who's grasping?
    So? Ninetailes power gives him inhanced healing powers. That does not mean that his cloak blocked it. There was a burn mark when it touched, so that means it got though the cloak.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  5. #25
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Oh please, Thor. Give me a break. If Naruto wasn't being burned, he wouldn't have been wincing from the pain of being burnt. Come out of your denial please.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    So? Ninetailes power gives him inhanced healing powers. That does not mean that his cloak blocked it. There was a burn mark when it touched, so that means it got though the cloak.
    I still don't see any burn mark... his clothes don't heal and they don't have any burn marks either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Oh please, Thor. Give me a break. If Naruto wasn't being burned, he wouldn't have been wincing from the pain of being burnt. Come out of your denial please.
    I never said he didn't feel heat, he was not burned though. There is abig difference.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  7. #27
    The Heropon! Sirxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hammerspace
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    I still don't see any burn mark... his clothes don't heal and they don't have any burn marks either.

    I never said he didn't feel heat, he was not burned though. There is abig difference.
    Couldn't find the ASCII version, so this will have to do:



    I can already see about 15 pages of discussion coming in the next few days just as to whether Naruto got a burn mark or not. Let's talk about something else.

    Like what the hell that rat-hair technique? And why Yugito keeps growing her fingernails, when ninja invented Kunai like 37 years before the current storyline...

    WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!



    Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Couldn't find the ASCII version, so this will have to do:



    I can already see about 15 pages of discussion coming in the next few days just as to whether Naruto got a burn mark or not. Let's talk about something else.

    Like what the hell that rat-hair technique? And why Yugito keeps growing her fingernails, when ninja invented Kunai like 37 years before the current storyline...
    Agreed
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  9. #29
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    1,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Couldn't find the ASCII version, so this will have to do:



    I can already see about 15 pages of discussion coming in the next few days just as to whether Naruto got a burn mark or not. Let's talk about something else.

    Like what the hell that rat-hair technique? And why Yugito keeps growing her fingernails, when ninja invented Kunai like 37 years before the current storyline...
    Seconded

    Its probably stronger then kunai and since she was given the technique of claw grow as two tail's Jinchuuriki it would be a waste not to use it. Better then carrying around kunai.
    Last edited by aggeroff; 11-30-2011 at 06:42 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  10. #30
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048
    I wonder if Tobi put the Shukaku into himself. Probably. I mean, if he put the others back into the host zombies, why not put the one whose host is still alive into himself?

    Also, had a weird dream last night where Tobi turned out to be Nawaki. Stupid, I know, but he'd be about the right age. From what we've seen of Tobi's face, he looks to be about mid 40's- early 50's, so if Nawaki somehow survived and dyed his hair black, he'd fit the timeline. Obito just doesn't make any sense... he'd be 16 when Naruto was born, and the Tobi that Minato fought looked to be at least in his 20's back then. So, it would have to be most likely someone of at Least Tsunade's Generation to make sense.
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •