View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    9 21.95%
  • |4| Good

    10 24.39%
  • |3| Average

    5 12.20%
  • |2| Bad

    1 2.44%
  • |1| Terrible

    16 39.02%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 130
  1. #11
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    1,933
    So.... Paulbee... The four tails fire attack burned Naruto though his cloak.... I believe that disproves your Amaterasu theory.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverCaliber View Post
    I felt it was an average Chp. Gotta love the The idea to burn it all. So We learned Amaratsu will burn Naruto in the Cloak, and that the girl Jinnriki are sexy (No Necrophilia). This battle will be a long one. I suspect we will get to see other battle fields next week...
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    So.... Paulbee... The four tails fire attack burned Naruto though his cloak.... I believe that disproves your Amaterasu theory.
    Nothing showed it burning him...
    He said 'ow... that's hot', just like he said 'ow... that hurt' when he fell from his perch during Sage mode training, just like many other times. He may feel the heat but there's no reason to believe that he is actually burning. His clothes are intact so obviously he didn't catch afire. Plus the invincible kyuubi cloak is very different than his RKM glowiness, NOTHING has ever pierced that cloak.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  3. #13
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    1,933
    ^Then why was there a burn mark?
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/40753439/7
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  4. #14
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Nothing showed it burning him...
    He said 'ow... that's hot', just like he said 'ow... that hurt' when he fell from his perch during Sage mode training, just like many other times. He may feel the heat but there's no reason to believe that he is actually burning. His clothes are intact so obviously he didn't catch afire. Plus the invincible kyuubi cloak is very different than his RKM glowiness, NOTHING has ever pierced that cloak.
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ^Then why was there a burn mark?
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/40753439/7
    BURN! lol :]
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif


  5. #15
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,343
    i didn't know which out of the three threads to post my thoughts on the chapter release, but i chose this one out of loyalty for roku

    loving the action! we still have yet to see if these paths of pain have the powers of the rinnegan other than shared vision, but so far these paths of pain own nagato's path of pains!

    does this chapter mean that tobi has black rods in his body to control the paths? is his body being part zetsu the reason why it's not shriveled up?

    if this leads to a full on fully-transformed bijuu brawl... *speechless?*
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif


  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ^Then why was there a burn mark?
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/40753439/7
    Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    BURN! lol :]
    Both times he was attacked by lava there were no actual burns on him. Look at him after that exchange, his face is smudged, nothing else (burns are drawn as darker patches, ie Naruto after 4-tails). NO BURN!
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  7. #17
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Both times he was attacked by lava there were no actual burns on him. Look at him after that exchange, his face is smudged, just as it was before the exchange. NO BURN!
    lol; bro... did you not see the big black bold letters saying "SIZZLE?" if that doesn't mean burn, i don't what does lol. that is no smudge(mud?)
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif


  8. #18
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    1,933
    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Both times he was attacked by lava there were no actual burns on him. Look at him after that exchange, his face is smudged, nothing else (burns are drawn as darker patches, ie Naruto after 4-tails). NO BURN!
    what are you talking about? Your just grasping. It even made the Sizzle sound.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,138
    But even so the kyubi chakra mode and kyubi cloak are very differen't arent they?
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

  10. #20
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,343
    naruto will become much more "durable" when he combines his kyuubi-mode with sage mode.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •