View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    9 21.95%
  • |4| Good

    10 24.39%
  • |3| Average

    5 12.20%
  • |2| Bad

    1 2.44%
  • |1| Terrible

    16 39.02%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
Results 121 to 130 of 130
  1. #121
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,437

    Cool

    Apparently reading the entire thread is too troublesome for Shikamaru.

  2. #122
    you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Apparently reading the entire thread is too troublesome for Shikamaru.
    :o I saw it mentioned after I posted, yet could not bothered to replace my message with chapter thoughts.

    I will say though that I agree with your statement of Naruto's current battle being a send-off for 8bi.

    I will switch back to lurk-mode now.

  3. #123
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    :o I saw it mentioned after I posted, yet could not bothered to replace my message with chapter thoughts.

    I will say though that I agree with your statement of Naruto's current battle being a send-off for 8bi.

    I will switch back to lurk-mode now.
    I was just playing off your user name... Shikamaru is notoriously lazy.

  4. #124
    you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I was just playing off your user name... Shikamaru is notoriously lazy.
    I forgot I have that troll pick-up line under my name :3

  5. #125
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    You still don't understand what I say. It's simpel, his hands covered in KCM is stronger than the arms alone. No exoskeleton or anything like that.
    Actually I consider the Visible Chakra around Naruto's Body as nothing more than an Aura, or a Light Show effect of being in KCM. And even if the Aura enhances Naruto somewhat, I think it is rather Minimal, That is why he could break his foot when he attacked Kisame, even with the Aura around him.

    My larger point is that Using QB Chakra like a human Christmas Tree as Naruto is currently doing lessens the amount of power and Damage he can deliver.

    Proof: If Naruto had Lunged at Kisame using a Chakra Hand, and missed, thus hitting some rocks, the Rocks would have Shattered. Instead he lunged at Kisame with his foot (foot being covered in QB Chakra Aura), and he broke his foot. The Glowing Aura does not do much in delivering damage to an opponent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    :o I saw it mentioned after I posted, yet could not bothered to replace my message with chapter thoughts.

    I will say though that I agree with your statement of Naruto's current battle being a send-off for 8bi.

    I will switch back to lurk-mode now.
    I'd have preferred you hang around for a while
    Last edited by paulbee; 12-06-2011 at 11:40 PM.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  6. #126
    Saint Hunter Lord Namvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    *Blinks* while I don't see who said that, I also don't see why last week's Bleach can't be better then last week's Naruto. Something major happened in last week's Bleach, and Nothing major happened in last week's Naruto. I'm sorry, but just because you like Naruto doesn't mean it's always the best thing ever.
    Ginjou going Ban Kai was something major?. who didn't see that coming or at least guess the possibility of it?.

    take off the blinders!!!.

  7. #127
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,013
    Says the guy with swirls covering his eyes... and just because it was seen coming doesn't mean its not major, those are two different things. If we go by your logic then Naruto getting the nine tails chakra cloak wasn't major either. Nor was Sasuke getting Manageko Sharengan, nor was, in fact, the defeat of every enemy in the entire series. Whats more predictable then a good guy beating a bad guy? and does that make the event not major?

    Also, all you did was say Bleach had to be worse then Naruto. Name what was better about the Naruto chapter.
    Last edited by aggeroff; 12-07-2011 at 12:54 AM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  8. #128
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Namvel View Post
    Ginjou going Ban Kai was something major?. who didn't see that coming or at least guess the possibility of it?.

    take off the blinders!!!.
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Says the guy with swirls covering his eyes... and just because it was seen coming doesn't mean its not major, those are two different things. If we go by your logic then Naruto getting the nine tails chakra cloak wasn't major either. Nor was Sasuke getting Manageko Sharengan, nor was, in fact, the defeat of every enemy in the entire series. Whats more predictable then a good guy beating a bad guy? and does that make the event not major?

    Also, all you did was say Bleach had to be worse then Naruto. Name what was better about this chapter.
    Two Words: MOD BAIT

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  9. #129
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,013
    Point taken, subject dropped.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  10. #130
    Regular Member Ahmad Jamal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    100
    Naruto has to learn a lot from nine tails that is..... these extra arms and giant Rasengans should be just an introduction...!! may be when nine tails fully oblige to Naruto he will teach him some tricks... who knows...!! but i agree at this point Naruto is just not using his powers to the fullest....!!

    About Killer bee i can't say whether kishi is thinking of sending him off but for me it would be nice if stick around some more....!!

    there probably will be causalities in the kages battle....!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •