1 2.44%
  • |1| Terrible

16 39.02%
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto 565 Discussion / 566 Predictions

Chapter 565: "Jinchuuriki vs. Jinchuuriki" :

MangaShare: http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/502/565

Enjoy!

Last edited by Xerenix; 11-30-2011 at 05:56 PM.

Naruto Naruto 565 Discussion / 566 Predictions

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 11-30-2011 at 09:11 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Chapter felt really fast... but at least we know there are chakra rods after all. So the Edo Jinchuuriki have a weakness besides just being Sealed... at least they can break Madara's control.

Also, apparently the Jinchuuriki have access to their Sharingan eyes' powers. Go figure.

Naruto 565 Discussion/ 566 Predictions

New Chapter is out

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/40753439/1

Edit: Wow. I'm surprised this is even here, my computer crashed when I was posting the thread...
    Last edited by aggeroff; 11-30-2011 at 07:27 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Cool chapter, I loved it. It seems the jinchuuriki are even more powerful paths of pain then the pains paths. With their sharingan they predict movements with perfect precision.
    The only thing i don't understand is: in which sense did he turn them back into jinchuuriki? I have some alternatives:

-he transmits them the tailed beasts chakra directly from the gedo mazou trough the black rods
    -He sealed the biju again in the edo bodies
    -their bodies still posses some amount of the biju chakra they had before utterly dying.

If the first is true ( also the more probable) then they will only display some biju abilities while in human form and will possibly go in biju cloak form.
    If the second is true then they can go full biju form, and in that case naruto and be are gona have a very difficult time
    If the third is true then it's the same as the first with the exception of the cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Cool chapter, I loved it. It seems the jinchuuriki are even more powerful paths of pain then the pains paths. With their sharingan they predict movements with perfect precision.
    The only thing i don't understand is: in which sense did he turn them back into jinchuuriki? I have some alternatives:

-he transmits them the tailed beasts chakra directly from the gedo mazou trough the black rods-He sealed the biju again in the edo bodies
    -their bodies still posses some amount of the biju chakra they had before utterly dying.

If the first is true ( also the more probable) then they will only display some biju abilities while in human form and will possibly go in biju cloak form.
    If the second is true then they can go full biju form, and in that case naruto and be are gona have a very difficult time
    If the third is true then it's the same as the first with the exception of the cloak.
    hmmm... it would seem that they had their bijuu re-installed, or at least the chakra routed through their bodies ( I believe the latter). More questions raised... They may still have had some jinchuuriki abilities with edo tensei without this re-installation, but they are now fighting as realized jinchuuriki which is a very different thing ( sharingan/rinnegan hax included)

The fact that they do have the black rods clears up a lot of misunderstanding, but with the rods in smaller numbers and size I would thing the range is greatly reduced.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

-he transmits them the tailed beasts chakra directly from the gedo mazou trough the black rods

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    New Chapter is out

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/40753439/1

Edit: Wow. I'm supprised this is even here, my computer crashed when I was posting the thread...
    Oh so they have the chakra receptors.... just hidden. plus the beasts are back in the jinnchuriki. Very interesting...

Llord of the Sword... SilverCaliber's Avatar
    I felt it was an average Chp. Gotta love the The idea to burn it all. So We learned Amaratsu will burn Naruto in the Cloak, and that the girl Jinnriki are sexy (No Necrophilia). This battle will be a long one. I suspect we will get to see other battle fields next week...