View Poll Results: Which one is the most dangerous one?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Two-Tails - Yugito Nii

0 0%
  • Three-Tails - Yagura

0 0%
  • Four-Tails - Rōshi

2 33.33%
  • Five-Tails - Han

2 33.33%
  • Six-Tails - Utakata

0 0%
  • Seven-Tails - Fū

2 33.33%

Which of the Edo-jinchuriki's do you think is the strongest?

Well title says it all imo, who seems to posses the largest threat against Naruto & Bee?

I would say that the 4-tails is a hot candidate, he is lava based... and well lava is pretty damn badass right there compared to bubbles for example.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    magma jutsu rocks! but some readers including myself are under the impression in which the more tails the beast has, the more power it possesses. so under that auumption, i would say the seven-tails.

the mizukage's water jutsu rocks as well!
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Yeah of course, but it is also about the user and how much they have developed with their beast ^^

i would say roshi 4 tails because of the fact that kisame simply beasted on bee and would have caught him had events not turned sour . kisame said that he had a hard time catching the 4 tails.

its too hard to tell with the other hosts niibi got captured by hidan which gives no perspective at all seeing as how much of a freak he is.
    rokubi (six tails) got captured by pain according to the anime. but thats a forgone conclusion considering pains abilities
    sanbi (3 tails) didnt have a host when he was captured so that puts its former host out of contention in my opinion
    information on the gobi (5 tails) and nanabi (7 Tails) hosts capture is nonexistent

so yeah roshi it is.

Its probably to early to say but ability wise Yagura might be since he can create mirror water clones. Also he had the greatest control over his power but that may be irrelevant since Tobi is controlling them all.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

The 3-tail host was said to likely have complete control of his Bijuu, but him being controlled by Madara shows otherwise (He would have broken the genjutsu if he was in complete control, just like Bee does)
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off