• Sure she is relevant she.... Ill get back to you

12 52.17%
  • NarutoXSakura forever!

1 4.35%
  • A wet paper bag of cats may be more useful but its too late to kill her off

10 43.48%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Saukra...Why?

I'm pretty sure Naruto will end up with Hinata since Hinata doesn't show any negative/rejected emotion when she sees Naruto after she confessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabow View Post
    I'm pretty sure Naruto will end up with Hinata since Hinata doesn't show any negative/rejected emotion when she sees Naruto after she confessed.
    Agreed, usually Hinati should have started to hate Naruto then decide she need someone that feels the same way, but she doesn't so it's unlikely that they the story is going to change.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

hinata is a much better fit for naruto in my opinion. as ive mentioned b4, hinata's affection for naruto comes from a much purer place than sakura's affection for sasuke which is purely superficial where hinata's is more about his personality than his looks. it wouldnt be fair if some1 like hinata wouldnt get the man she wanted. sakura is ironically a much better choice for sasuke as they are the same, they are both whiney superficial brats.

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    hinata is a much better fit for naruto in my opinion. as ive mentioned b4, hinata's affection for naruto comes from a much purer place than sakura's affection for sasuke which is purely superficial where hinata's is more about his personality than his looks. it wouldnt be fair if some1 like hinata wouldnt get the man she wanted. sakura is ironically a much better choice for sasuke as they are the same, they are both whiney superficial brats.
    First, I know that Sasuke will be redeemed (my predicted outcome), and when that time come, there are only two people who can help heal his heart and bring him back to Konoha (or even to society at large), they are Naruto and Sakura.

If I am right and Sasuke does get redeemed, Kishi won't let go without him repairing his harm to Sakura (by trying to kill her). I really think he'll bring them back together.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    First, I know that Sasuke will be redeemed (my predicted outcome), and when that time come, there are only two people who can help heal his heart and bring him back to Konoha (or even to society at large), they are Naruto and Sakura.

If I am right and Sasuke does get redeemed, Kishi won't let go without him repairing his harm to Sakura (by trying to kill her). I really think he'll bring them back together.
    Always assumed the same, however this is a manga and it's Kishi's manga and not just another fairy tail(not referring to the manga), so it's certainly plausible that Sakura and Sasuke doesn't end up together, and I certainly don't think they will as long as the manga is still running, maybe Kishi leaves a clue to that it will happen once in the manga future.

But I do think that Naruto and Hinata will be together.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

quiet possible but Sasuke and Sakura love story has still a long way to go coz honestly Sasuke has no time to spare for it and Sakura seemed to have turned her infatuation in love coz Sasuke was in their team. frankly Sasuke will be redeemed and still their story might not carry on coz quiet possible till that time Sakura will realize that it was just infatuation. While Naruto will most probably realize Hinata's feelings coz he went for Sakura mostly due to jealousy to Sasuke. When they grow up they will probably start seeing sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad Jamal View Post
    quiet possible but Sasuke and Sakura love story has still a long way to go coz honestly Sasuke has no time to spare for it and Sakura seemed to have turned her infatuation in love coz Sasuke was in their team. frankly Sasuke will be redeemed and still their story might not carry on coz quiet possible till that time Sakura will realize that it was just infatuation. While Naruto will most probably realize Hinata's feelings coz he went for Sakura mostly due to jealousy to Sasuke. When they grow up they will probably start seeing sense.
    Sasuke's redemption will probably arrive without Sakura's Material Intervention, but I think his Flashbacks will feature Sakura as a member of team 7, and maybe also her confessions of love for him. I do believe that if Sasuke is going to have a love interest at the end of the Manga, it will probably by Sakura.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !