12 52.17%
  • NarutoXSakura forever!

1 4.35%
  • A wet paper bag of cats may be more useful but its too late to kill her off

10 43.48%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Saukra...Why?

Quote Originally Posted by cypriottiger View Post
    well my opinion of sakura is that shes the representation of loyalty in the form of love to sasuke, whilst naruto is loyalty in friendship. however we regard one as a fangirl obsession and the other as determination and at times gay.
    i think naruto will end up with sakura for one reason alone. its realistic.
    i know after 2 killing attempts sakura still loves sasuke, but i still belive she'll end up with naruto, because lets face it, they've been through a shitload more than hinata. yes she's put her if on the line for him, but so has sakura for sasuke and yet that is regarded as a crush, so why not hinata for naruto? how can you love someone to the point of willingly sacrifycing your life when you've spoken to them a whole 5 times, its just not realistic to the story and believable.
    Problem here is: Hinata's love for Naruto is understandable, since its because of him that she's managed to make it this far or even 'survive' her childhood as she called it. (However u may want to see it, Naruto played a symbolic part in her life, hat's a fact)
    Sakura's love for Sasuke has been nothing more than a young fan-girl love for the cool and handsome guy. Sasuke has done nothing significant for Sakura apart from being around in the same group as far I can remember. After all these years that irrational crap-love is still arround & is even portrayed as "real".
    What made me actiually slightly hate her was her fucked up confession to naruto to stop him from going after sasuke.
    & indeed, appart from the Sasuke-tragedy and being a seccond-hand non-rep tsunade, she has no real influence in the actiual story what-so-ever.
    The only plot where she could have any significance in the future is the up-comming naruto-sasuke fight/story

If sakura becomes more useful it will help her character progression. In the end though, I want Naruto to hook up with her. Not that i have anything against Hinata, but to be honest, this whole series of Naruto has been of him putting his feelings out there and being crushed time and time again.

I say, isn't it time he got something he wanted? Besides, the way he reacted when sakura confessed shows that he still loves her. And if you guys think Sakura is faithful, then Naruto is 10times more faithful.

In the end i hope he doesn't get screwed over like Severus Snape.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

personally, i cant help but feel that sakura has changed from one of the main characters to one of the secondary characters and tbh it is about freaking time. Her stupid love for sasuke is so misplaced that it makes me think that kishi havent thought thigs through and part of me wishes that sakura would just die but i know that isnt going to happen.

sakura is the princess of fuck ups if anything. she almost got herself killed she almost got kakashi killed and she poisoned narutoshes less useless than tsunade even though she supposed to be her new and improved second coming

the only time she was really good was in the sasori fight. i had hope for her back then but she might not be able to be revived into relevance.

least favorite character

Quote Originally Posted by j-roc View Post
    sakura is the princess of fuck ups if anything. she almost got herself killed she almost got kakashi killed and she poisoned narutoshes less useless than tsunade even though she supposed to be her new and improved second coming

the only time she was really good was in the sasori fight. i had hope for her back then but she might not be able to be revived into relevance.

least favorite character
    She seems to be making all of the same mistakes as Tsunade, except she is trusting in Naruto, Tsunade didn't seem to put that kind of trust into Jiraiya until it was late in the game.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Just going to say I agree with all the Sakura hate posts here(all, but @SIMS's(not a hate post). Sakura sucks.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Just going to say I agree with all the Sakura hate posts here(all, but @SIMS's(not a hate post). Sakura sucks.
    at least throw some flawed logic my way so i can refute it

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    So.....by posing in a team picture, question mark.

Actually, you kinda make the point of the thread--Are you saying that the last time Sakura was relevant was 400-odd chapters ago?!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    So.....by posing in a team picture, question mark.

Actually, you kinda make the point of the thread--Are you saying that the last time Sakura was relevant was 400-odd chapters ago?!
    LOL! nah, i'm just saying that naruto and sasuke are basically the main characters of the story, and by default, so is sakura. this whole story is about the redemption of team 7(of which i'm a fan), which sakura is an intrinsic part of. her and naruto are sasuke''s only ties/"bonds" to humanity he has left. the core of the series.

and the last relevant act sakura has done is.. um.

examine zetsu