Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Does Sasuke know what the rinnegan is?

a lot of theories have included a power up to Sasuke by evolving his EMS to the rinnegan.
    However, does sasuke even know of the rinnegan's existance?
    Lets look at the facts:
    Sasuke never encountered Nagato or any of his paths
    Sasuke never saw Tobi post Konan fight and in turn with the rinnegan
    the tablet that described to Madara how to gain the eye is not in Sasuke's possession
    we have to assume Tobi did not tell Sasuke about the EMS evolution, in case he became too powerful to control
    Sasuke has not seen Edo Madara

so how is it Sasuke will obtain a jutsu he doesnt even know exist?

that very true have thought about that, bet he's gonna go apeshit when he learns that he still doesnt have the strongest dojutsu^^

I don't think Sasuke knows about the Rinnegan at all yet. However, I bet that Tobi has plans to give Sasuke that second Rinnegan (unless it's in Tobi's forehead or something) whenever it's time for Sasuke to sync up with Gedo Mazou (i.e after Tobi has all the necessary Bijuu for his Moon's Eye plan).

It's also possible that Sasuke will learn about the Rinnegan if he runs into Edo Madara (if Sasuke confronts Kabuto, or perhaps Itachi).

Hmm It is true Sasuke hasnt seen the Rinnegan, I was thinking that if Sasuke Made it to the Kage Fight and saw Madara there, he would learn of it then, but I was also thinking it can also be likely that Sasuke awakens the Rinnegan when he fights Naruto in his Nine Tail Chakra mode. Then since Sasuke ends up stronger then Naruto, Sasuke kills Naruto. Then Kishimoto ends up pulling a Harry Potter and he comes back to fight and manages to defeat him with a super secret plot destroying Jutsu that Naruto was trying to learn all and long and hinted at but was never revealed, mentioned or even properly hinted at throughout the 2nd half of the manga XD

EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    Hmm It is true Sasuke hasnt seen the Rinnegan, I was thinking that if Sasuke Made it to the Kage Fight and saw Madara there, he would learn of it then, but I was also thinking it can also be likely that Sasuke awakens the Rinnegan when he fights Naruto in his Nine Tail Chakra mode. Then since Sasuke ends up stronger then Naruto, Sasuke kills Naruto. Then Kishimoto ends up pulling a Harry Potter and he comes back to fight and manages to defeat him with a super secret plot destroying Jutsu that Naruto was trying to learn all and long and hinted at but was never revealed, mentioned or even properly hinted at throughout the 2nd half of the manga XD
    I still think the "That Jutsu" Jiraiya/the frogs mention wasn't just using Kyuubi Mode, but a different technique that requires Kyuubi Chakra. So I still think Naruto has had an ace up his sleeve all along, is finally able to use it, and simply hasn't yet because he hasn't had a serious fight with his new powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I still think the "That Jutsu" Jiraiya/the frogs mention wasn't just using Kyuubi Mode, but a different technique that requires Kyuubi Chakra. So I still think Naruto has had an ace up his sleeve all along, is finally able to use it, and simply hasn't yet because he hasn't had a serious fight with his new powers.
    Idd! It would seem kinda weird if "That Jutsu" was the Kyuubi Mode, heck is it even a jutsu? Using your jinchuriki's power aint more jutsu as when Kiba uses Akamaru.

I think that jutsu has something to do with sasuke, and sasuke only. something that would kill them both.... like the death god.... a jutsu that could be done at any time on any one, but should never be wasted, j-man taught it to him as a last resort for sasuke. but this is all speculation.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

I think he at least knows it exists. I mean how could Zetsu have described the Pain V Naruto fight to Tobi and Hawk without somehow mentioning the Rinnegan?

Suigetsu made the comment "so this Naruto defeated Pain all by himself?" so i think that they at least had a short description of the fight and thus may know the rinnegan exists - Animating 6 bodies and reviving the dead are not your traditional Jutsu's, so they would require a little explination, but they may not know any more beyond that.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Besides Madara didn't really know about it and still activated the rinnegan shortly before his death

Quote Originally Posted by Argonar View Post
    Besides Madara didn't really know about it and still activated the rinnegan shortly before his death
    he'd learned of it from the tablet