Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    there was no flaw man...the old man made it look like they are waiting for winter,while he gave orders to urahara(weird if you ask me,urahara taking orders from yama) to make necessary preparations for the assault(intrusion)

I think it was more like Yama had originally decided to do it in 3 months cuz that was the time SS needed to prepare so they could get the captains in Hueco Mundo at full strength. I guess Urahara got wind of this and somehow told Yama he could do what needed to be done in 1 month. Yoruichi was probably the go between maybe.

maybe you re right....does that mean the captain level is now much stronger than the rukia rescue arc??.....actually it fits perfectly the plot...

some lowly ryoka made a succesful intrusion,started a war that got SS personnel so confused that they didn't notice aizen's plot until it was late...i am sure the old geezer knew from all this that SS reeeeeeeeeeealy needs an update..i wouldn't be suprised to know that he organized the preparations.....

if this goes well,the captains should be stronger now ....since preparations of garganta (as kenpachi said) were made to let captain level get across,...still even unohana's assisstant,yachiru and mayuri slave got in... makes me think that there is actually a trend in captain level...(even if ishida and chad got across to)

still one thing confuses me...is a month enough to change a captain's strength?
    for zaraki,urahara...no doubt.....what about the others??

Well the thing with the rescue Rukia arc was that Aizen had that all planned out way before the storyline began (at least thats how i saw it). So yea, after that all went down, Yama most likely decided to do something about the power of the captains. I know they had blocks on their power in the real world and but i don't know if they still had some blocks in SS. It seems that shinigami that leave SS to go somewhere else, there's an automatic block placed on there power. So the same would apply to Hueco Mundo.

So the 1 month is used to create whatever is needed to let the captains and vice-captains pass through with all or most of their power in tact. Thats what I'm thinking is going on.

since HM's atmosphere is filled with spirit particles,wouldn't it be all normal to see the captain's power improving?

I would think so but it doesn't seem to be the case. I think when they leave SS regardless of where they go, there is an automatic power restraint put on them. So i dont think it has much to do with HM's atmosphere.

Haha good point dark atom, but I agree with afro thunder. SS originally thought it'd take 3 months to stabilize the entrance to HM thats why they were planning on waiting until the WW, (but then again the fact that Ichigo and the others were able to enter HM so easily and early does kind of raise more questions).

I would think that Captains would be their strongest in Soul Society...

Being that there is a limit of some sort on how powerful someone can be to enter, it might mean that their has been some sort of limit placed upon all intruders (i.e. Ichigo and co.)

Maybe with the appearance of the Captains we'll see a stronger Ichigo.

There was never a limit placed on Ichigo and co. when they entered SS. When captains leave SS though, they have power restraints placed on them. Ichigo won't get stronger. Ichigo, logically shouldn't even be mobile right now. He's got a broken leg and a broken arm.

I thought that the gate prepared to let Captains across meant that they needed to stabilize the gate enough so someone of a Captain level could get across, meaning that it can let the massive amount of Reiatsu that a Captain has to pass through without asploding. So Ichigo was basically the Guinea Pig and since he got through they deemed the gate "Safe for Travel"

Also about the intelligence thing: there's no way they waited because they didnt' know what was in HM, because by waiting they wouldn't find out anything else, and they'd be at a disadvantage because Aizen probably knows all there is to know about SS.

The captains have probably gotten a lot stronger, I mean they've been fighting petty Hollows and Menos for quite a while now, suddenly the Ryoka incident happens and Menos are the norm for hollow invasions, the Captains have probably fought much stronger Hollows and gained much more experience and power.
    Quote Originally Posted by xion2 View Post
    facts don't always have to be true