Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bleach Serious Flaw in Logic

Hmm, something just occurred to me. Maybe I'm an idiot, but hear me out. Why is Soul Society waiting for this winter war? They're planning on fighting Aizen and his Arrancar when the Hougyoku awakens in winter. Hmm, won't Aizen pwn them when it awakens and he creates uber arrancar? Yeah, that's what I thought. So why don't Soul Society gather all their forces go into Hueco Mundo full force right now pwn Aizen and his pathetic 10 Espada and those light weight Numeros. The logic is soo messed up, why wait til Aizen is stronger to fight him, duhhh! Your thoughts.

Because the gotei 13 need to train as hard as they can for the fight, they need this extra time just as much as aizen does. thats what i recon anyway

Great point, no amount of training is going to help them against the greatest creatures in existence.
    Quote Originally Posted by xion2 View Post
    facts don't always have to be true

well, the gotei 13 aren't really 13 anymore, aizen, tousen and gin left, maybe they need a couple of new captains to feel "safe" fighting aizen... but you do have a point there...
    i think the reason they didn't attack is intelligence... if you don't know how long he'd been experimenting on hollows, how many vasto lordes are at his disposal, etc. you can't just go into war without knowing this kind of stuff... BUT, had they seeked urahara and yoruichi's help, along with maybe ichigo's dad, they could've just stormed right in, leaving Soul Society open for hollow attack... see, it doesn't work either way, and to get urahara to fight for them, i don't think it's possible...
    so, to sum it up, i think soul society is actually waiting for aizen to attack first, then react cuz it wouldn't really work otherwise... for all the reasons stated above

That kind of makes sense. They have to wait for an attack so they can decimate the bulk of the hollow forces. Then, they (Soul Society) can invade Hueco Mundo without much resistance facing them.

that is a good point,,,, but i think that the 1st captain and the 11th captain are like the same, they dont want to fight weak ppl so the 1st captain is letting aizen get a little stronger so they can have a good fight
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

the reason they are waiting is strategy..
    Rule number 1 in combat, dont recklessly follow or attack an enemy or you will get ambushed. Not only will they have to invade Hueco Mundo but they have 3 capitans that know how the gotei work. Besides, if the Gotei were strong enough to kill all Hollows in hueco mundo, they would have done it a while ago. They know that in numbers they are underpowered and if one of their cap's messes with high lvl adjucha or vastrolorde.. most likely they will get killed.
    Besides that, they dont know the terrain. They will loose troops to the desert and desert hhollow worm and stuff like that alone. In other words is better for them to get stronger regroup and wait in the place where they know the enmy is coming, so they will have the advantage.

what they should have done was after the SS arc, send kenpachi into hecho mundo by himself and let him kill everyone. that would have been a much better direction to take this series, to bad he is committed to ichigo.
    Sure jesus loves you, but does he swallow?

I was just thinking about Hueco Mundo, what if there were some rougue captains who went there to go kill Hollows and ended up staying there because they couldn't get out or something and now they've been training on Hollows all this time and are super strong, pretty far out theory but I kinda like it.

Interesting thought you bring up but I also believe its like how everyone else is saying where SS needs just as much time to prepare as Las Noches does, and Aizen seems like the kind of person who would follow the rules of war and not attack SS until the winter war, not because hes a nice guy but because hes overconfident in himself and his espada, and SS will not attack LN because they don't have the power atm. Im thinking SS just got a whiff that Ichigo and comp are in LN fighting and are bringing them back now rather than starting a fight with the espada. But they both need time to prepare for this fight because just going in right when Aizen left SS would have gotten them all killed since they were all in dissaray from the 3 captains leaving.

Im hoping Komamura, Hinamori, the vice for Komamura, Matsumoto, Ikkaku, Ikkaku's fem friend, and a bunch of others I can't think of got stronger and possibly all their Bankai's.
    A pie in the sky?

well lol now we know they couldnt get into hueco mundo lol