Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My prediction of bleach

I think in the end, Aizen and his lil goons of espada are just gonna be killed and annilated by Vastro Lordes that dont want to serve a mere "Shinigami" and Ichigo and his buddies will be shown the power of the Vastro Lordes and spared so they can tell Soul Society about the powers of the V.L's.

Radical prediction, but could pretty much happen.

I disagree

Quote Originally Posted by DeePoo View Post
    I disagree
    Why? It could happen of course. From what we've seen, all the current Arancar are of Adjucas level and haven't even reached Vastlorde level yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmjow View Post
    Why? It could happen of course. From what we've seen, all the current Arancar are of Adjucas level and haven't even reached Vastlorde level yet...
    First of all I believe Ulquiorra is a Vasto Lorde, since the looks of his mask. Therefor I consider the #1 and #2 and #3 Vasto Lordes as well.

On top of that, Aizen Souseke is incredibly strong. Other Vasto Lordes may pick a fight with him, but that may cost them their lives.

Then the other question: Why would they attack Aizen? And why haven't they already?

An at last, I don't think that Tite Kubo would finish the battle with Aizen like that.

Maybe he would when Aizen is almost defeated by Soul Society, to introduce a new enemy... but we are far from that!

An "Everybody dies" scenario would be awesome, IMO. However, "Everybody dies" implying everyone from Karakura town or wherever Ichigo lives.
    Except, when Aizen unlocks the door to the King of Soul Society, he gets his ass kicked all over the place by the king. I don't know why, but that would really appeal to me.

I doubt it.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

I wanna believe there are some VL out there in the Espada forces now but I don't think we can go just by the shape of their masks. Just because the one sillouhette they show of a VL had horns doesn't mean any hollow with horns will be a VL too, based on uloquiorra's power level and rank in the Espada I think hes a very high adjucca or a very low VL but I don't think hes as powerful as everyone thinks, I just think hes really efficient at what he does and when he fights so hes like a Urahara but maybe weaker than Urahara in reiatsu terms.

That would actually be a cool fight, Urahara and Uloquiorra, its too bad he has to fight Ichigo though :(
    A pie in the sky?

Ichigo needs to get out of the way so Urahara can start dishing out the ownage.

Know his bankai? Yeah, when he unleashes it it just owns you. No transformation. No swinging. You just suddenly get owned out of existence. That's how hardcore Urahara is.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

actually one of the things i wanna know most is urahara's bankai....

i got so psyched about it when he said to renji that his bankai can't help,it doesn't exist to help people....i am sure it s a very scary one,that explains why he never resorted to it

I bet his Bankai release is "you just got served" and before you even get to see the bankai through the swirling smoke your just lying on the ground holding your ass because of the immediate serving you just got.
    A pie in the sky?