Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    COOL |*-*|~cassette tape Animeartangel's Avatar
    I'm new here and have one question~Are we allowed to leave the banner as it's normal size and then let u guys decide if it's ok to leave it that way or do we have to fix it to the size u want and then post it up? Because I'm doin' really good on this one I have but if I change the length it might mess it up.

Ok so I finally did something today. Two down three to go. Just need to figure out what to do with Allen`s coat.

Quote Originally Posted by Animeartangel View Post
    I'm new here and have one question~Are we allowed to leave the banner as it's normal size and then let u guys decide if it's ok to leave it that way or do we have to fix it to the size u want and then post it up? Because I'm doin' really good on this one I have but if I change the length it might mess it up.
    The banner will not be able to go wider than 800 pixels, so we will have to adjust it in a way that it fits that if you post an image wider than we ask. We can work with you if it's taller than 200 pixels, depending on how tall it goes of course (it's the site header it's best if it to compliments the site experience and doesn't obstruct the user's view).

Looking good blaineo.

Initiate
    One question... can we make like some sort of small animation on the banner or something? :/

and blaineo, that is awesomeness *_*

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by blaineo View Post
    Ok so I finally did something today. Two down three to go. Just need to figure out what to do with Allen`s coat.

looking real good blaineo! just wondering, do you colour in photoshop? cause i though i saw some cel-shading in that. just wonderin :p

Question: are colored pictures preferred for the banner? I'm personally more comfortable working in black and white, but if color's what's preferred for the contest then I'll work with color.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlea View Post
    looking real good blaineo! just wondering, do you colour in photoshop? cause i though i saw some cel-shading in that. just wonderin :p
    lol no! Though it would help I am sure. I cant use photoshop to save my life I tried once and failed miserably. I use copic markers. Only this is more my own style. I tend to blend things rather than colour in blocks. But thanks anyway its nice to know because I was just growning the other day about how everybody who uses photoshop can make things look so much more awsome than me.

i love that you guys do this. such a great idea. your banner is looking great, blaineo! i applaud you as well, since i can't use markers to save my life. well, black and white ones are okay, but i can't do colors. photoshop, ftw.

i'd love to do something for this but i'm such a lurker on the forums...

lolz.. im way too far too.. T_T anyway... can i post a "The avatar" banner??

If I have time I'll do something, because I love mangashare *.*
    But honestly..... blaineo work is just awesome, I'm not so good T_T