Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 125
  1. #31
    Very nice Blaineo, thought i stood a chance but now...hehe...o well i'll finish it anyways see where it gets me

    Question: If one were to include the Mangashare logo could one use the whole 274p alloted to the top banner for I have an idea for a little slogan thingy. The logo would be in the same place its just that the blue bar would be lessened(or just gotten rid of) in my idea and vertical space is of the essence for me

  2. #32
    Watching this contest is a lot of fun so far! There's a lot of neat ideas, and the month isn't even halfway over yet. It's kind of inspiring :d I think I may enter later on if time permits. It feels weird to be thinking about the holidays so early though.

    Blaineo, your sketch is <3. I'm excited to see what it'll be like completed. You're really talented with imitating the style of the series' respective mangakas~

  3. #33
    Member blaineo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Kou View Post
    Blaineo, your sketch is <3. I'm excited to see what it'll be like completed. You're really talented with imitating the style of the series' respective mangakas~
    Thanks! I normally do my own character designs. But I used to do lots for some kids I taught in tokyo when they graduated my class. So I got lots of practice doing Dragon ball, bleach, naruto etc.
    Now I have just got carried away lol. I keep thinking what to do for the next banner comp...I really need to get back to my own work lol.

  4. #34
    Esper/Manga-ka/MartialArt Ryu_Sakuyai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    mexico, MO
    Posts
    37
    how old is everyone im only 14, an ok manga artist my problem is gonna be getting into college im going to make a defferent banner bassed on my friends home-made manga and hes a year younger than me

  5. #35
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu_Sawamura View Post
    how old is everyone im only 14, an ok manga artist my problem is gonna be getting into college im going to make a defferent banner bassed on my friends home-made manga and hes a year younger than me
    Just a tip, using mainstream manga gives you a better shot of winning, although if your art is fantastic, it might night matter.


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  6. #36
    Global Moderator Jinoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,194
    @ blaineo, the image doesn't show up, could you re-post it?

  7. #37
    rest in peace Ajiraiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    dreamland
    Posts
    20
    Hi, everyone
    I'm a newbie here

    I've got some questions about this contest.

    Uum,
    Can i submit more than one banner for this contest?
    Is there any limitation?
    Cz i got some ideas pop up in my head,
    Ahaha
    And i just cant wait to convert those ideas to a real banners :lol:

    And then..
    Can i also.. submit artwork for "sig of the week" contest, at the same time?

    Thx b4

    Anyway, thx for the fastest releases every week..

  8. #38
    Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    NPG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    894
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajiraiya View Post
    Hi, everyone
    I'm a newbie here

    I've got some questions about this contest.

    Uum,
    Can i submit more than one banner for this contest?
    Is there any limitation?
    Cz i got some ideas pop up in my head,
    Ahaha
    And i just cant wait to convert those ideas to a real banners :lol:

    And then..
    Can i also.. submit artwork for "sig of the week" contest, at the same time?

    Thx b4

    Anyway, thx for the fastest releases every week..
    You can submit as many as you want.

    You can also submit to Sotw.

    You can only submit one image each week to Sotw.


  9. #39
    rest in peace Ajiraiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    dreamland
    Posts
    20
    Thx 4 the answer, npg

  10. #40
    Dammit Blaineo, I had an idea and then I see it on your post on the last page. Nice work. XD

    What are the size limitations on the header image? Also, is color preferred for entries, or is black-and-white all right?

    Thanks for any help.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 06:49 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 12:31 AM
  3. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 04:00 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 04:22 PM
  5. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 01:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •