Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    i hope i made it in... kiddo's is great but i also really like the originality of patrik-h88's, seems like there's a lot more thought and planning behind it than mine had. x-o's and aquariuschan's i really like as well, but there are a lot of great entries [and i hope i got everyone's name right].

not to take the prize away from the winner of having their picture up for a month, but it's almost a pity the site can't have some rotational coding so viewers see a new banner at random every time they visit. that way many of the entries could be seen =]
    forgive the lack of caps and shift-key induced punctuation. it's unavoidable, not intentional. thanks.

I think I just made it...I dont know why I always forget the date and almost miss my chance to enter. Everyone`s looks brilliant. I suppose I should be enjoying these few moments of having my name in colour. Good Luck!

Wow, Blaineo, your's is quite good. Wonderful coloring, as always.
    But, are there two Naruto's there?

Yeah I know. Well it was supposed to be the older one and the younger one because I had other plans for them. But it some how got lost along the way of sketching it out. Hope its not messed it up too much.

I like how all of the good people post their stuff on the last day! >_< Now I'm even more nervous with anticipation. D:

Due to poor planning and coincidence, tomorrow is raw day so most of the staff (especially myself, who is running this contest), will be hard at work scanlating most of the day. We decided to do some early bird voting to narrow down the field.

We've reached the top 12 through assigning the banners in groups of 7 to different threads and moving the most voted on ones into a shortlist for the final vote.

Spoiler!

We're beginning the process of narrowing down the 12. There is still time to submit a last minute banner, as our votes aren't locked in until noon est tomorrow, when we'll announce the winner (pending there are no ties that require a public vote to decide it).

Thank you all for the absolutely overwhelming amount of great entries, you're all very talented. It's a shame because I'd easily have given out the prize to a dozen of you guys, but unfortunately there is only 1 winner. As a special compromise, we're going to be running single page exclusive "Happy Holidays" inserts in our releases featuring the artwork for 12 runner ups, each going in their own separate release. (assuming there are no breaks and there are 12 releases to work with; one piece, naruto, bleach, dgm - 4 manga, times 3 weeks in december before christmas = 12).

Good luck to all of you!

i'm soooooo nervous :O
    there are lots of awesome work i dunno if mine would stand a chance

and i hope jiraiya won't die

Hey!! Great work and kudos for all the people in the contest! there is a lot of great entries, Mangashare staff is gonna become crazy chosing the winner

Btw: I see there is a lot of people who have a DeviantArt account, so, what if we all join the DA club in the Creative Center > Fanclubs > The DeviantArt Users Club!!. here we can exchange and share knowledge and tips, and see all the manga and ilustration works of everyone. What do you think? If there is people who don't have a DA account there is no problem, join

Blud, Can I make that club?? (I already do it, sorry, hope is allright )

COOL |*-*|~cassette tape Animeartangel's Avatar
    This was great month!! Are you guys gonna do prizes for other months with special holidays? You'll probably get a lot of replies. And now I'll probably keep doing this each month since I sort of got hooked to it. Too bad I can't get my second one in though because I'll be in school at noon.
    92% Of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy this
    lol~~~

Oh we'll have to punch the numbers and see what's viable I'm sure we'll have more prize contests, whether it's next month or a few months from now we'll have to wait and see. We're looking at a pretty significant server upgrade here shortly so that comes first, obviously, whatever is left over will go into the contest fund.