Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: happy endings?

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    I'd say the Samurai Champloo ending was good, in my opinion it pretty much the most natural way for it too end although i have heard a lot of stuff about how it was anti-climatic, but it really just fits the mood of the show perfectly...laid back

I also think the S-cry-ed anime concluded alright, it didnt cover the eintire manga by far but the last ep with Kazuma and Ryuuho doing what they do best was pleasing enough

And can someone please tell me about their thoughts on the endings of Peacemaker Kurogane and Black Blood Brothers, they way both way too unresolved

Regular Member Chainsaw_Chimaera's Avatar
    Samurai Champloo's characters should walk off in the sunset laid back. All the episodes leading up to the end were action packed enough that people shouldn't really be aloud to complain!

Yeah the stories of the S-cry-ed manga and anime way were pretty much way different. I also liked how that anime ended.

Spoiler!

As for Peacemaker Kurogane, I hated the ending. It just felt like it cut off, there were quite a few unresolved things. I havn't read the manga, so I don't know if the story continues.

something i notice a lot when i search about the anime I watch is that the anime ends before the last manga chapters are published, so i am guessing that changes the endings. But i could be wrong.
    AWSOME, ONE PIECE IS JUST FREAKING AWSOME!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Erpada View Post
    something i notice a lot when i search about the anime I watch is that the anime ends before the last manga chapters are published, so i am guessing that changes the endings. But i could be wrong.
    Yeah thats true, case in point is Inuyasha, animes wrapping up but mangas going strong, although it isn't necessarily that the endings different a lot of the times the anime just covers a certain story arc/s and leaves it at that...think tenjou tenge or air gear

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

what kind of "happy ending?" the "rated G" version or the "rated X" version?
    even thoughthe anime ii like has a happy ending, it still makes me sad when anime ends...

That's what makes anime good of course, it always leaves an impression...

Add Kim ga Nozomu Eien to that list of good endings, just coz of that somewhat obscure timeskip, it allows people to draw their own conlusion

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?