View Poll Results: Is this at all possible?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • no, your drunk and I am goning to ask you to stop

    2 28.57%
  • yes, your drunk and it makes at least some fesible sense

    2 28.57%
  • ....You need more booze in you

    4 57.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1
    Senior Member zeroLT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Green Hills Zone
    Posts
    884

    MY theory of the End of Naruto as a series

    My apologies if this version or something similar has been posted, I havent been here in a while XD

    My version of the end arc of Naruto (sorry if it sucks D

    *As a descendent of the younger son of the Sage of the Six Paths from both his mother and father side (Uzumaki and Senju), during Naurto's fight with Tobi, Naruto's "Nine Tail Chakra Mode" will react to Tobi's Rinnengan(Since The Sage was at one point Jinchūriki of the Ten Tails and Naruto's own form resembles the Sage) and force Naruto to gain Rinnegan Eyes as a Kekki Genki and turn the tide on on the fight with Tobi, forcing him to retreat.

    *Sasuke will enter the fight with the Kages and seeing Madara in the fight, will defeat the Kages with Madara. Madara will reveal to Sasuke how to gain Rinnegan but will not show him how to use it as Itachi will manage to stop Kabuto Resurrection Jutsu and Free Yamato, and kill Kabuto. As a result Itachi, Madara and anyone left resurrected will disappear.

    *Sasuke will continue on this War path to Konoha, Tobi will attempt to join Forces with Sasuke but Sasuke will kill him swiftly. Scouting will reveal that Sasuke will take 3 days to react Konoha and the remaining forces of the Shinobi alliance will make a final stand at Konoha.

    (This part is the sappy bit)

    *Naruto will ask Sakura out on a date on the Second day at night. Going to the ramen bar, basically she will see the best and worst of Naruto on this date(I KNOW its highly stupid and unlikely but its the only way I can see this story bit wrapped up because Sakura is a twat who in in love with a guy who will kill her if he gets the chance) and reaffirming his promise to her to bring Sasuke back with the Nice guy pose and he leaves her at her front door.

    *On the Third day, the Forces are ready to go. Naruto, having possession of the Rinnegan will set up a barrier, sealing Konoha and everyone in it. Stating that no one in Konoha is strong enough to keep up with Sasuke except for himself and that the barrier will drop in only one of two ways: He releases it himself or his death will release it. Naruto, with his back turn to Saukra, will apologize to her. Turns to her and says,"Cya, Saukra-Chan" in the gay, Nice guy pose one more time, and the clone will disappear. Turns out, Naurto already left to hold off Sasuke at the Valley of the End, after Naruto and Sakura's Date and left a clone to place the barrier up and prevent anyone from interfering.

    *Naruto and Sasuke fight will mirror the fight between the younger and older sons of the Sage of the Six Paths. Ultimately in the end, Naurto will make a move that will defeat Sasuke at the cost of his own life and leave him incapacitated. Naruto, with an uncharacteristic move of thinking ahead of time, left a single clone outside of the fight to watch.

    *Dying, and incapacitated. Naruto tells the clone to take Sasuke back to the village that he will attempt to remain alive long enough of him to get there. Naruto with Sasuke on his shoulder, have a talk on the way over to the village, work stuff out the way Naruto can change a person's view etc., tell him about itachi, his own mom and dad and various other events that happened while he was gone.

    *As Naruto and Sasuke reach the Barrier, everyone is elated. Kakashi, being the only one who notices that Naruto has no wounds, realizes he is a clone and mutters to himself,"oh no...." Naruto releases the barrier, Sakura comes running up to him and Sasuke and starts tending to Sasuke wounds, crying saying "Thank you Naruto, I knew you can do it" As everyone starts heading towards them, happy. Sasuke looks at Sakura and utters quietly,"fool, you haven't notice have you..." she says, "What?" Sakura looks up and notices Naruto has no wounds, she looks to Kakashi and see that he is depressed as shit. And when she looks back at Naruto, he has that smiling face he is known for and the clone disappears. Kakashi, and everyone of the Konoha chuninn and Jounin head the the valley of the end. Sakura crying stays behind with Sasuke. She then leaves to find Naurto

    *Naruto, lying on the floor similar to his defeat the first time around, smiles and passes away. As Kakashi and the rest of Konoha
    arrive, they realize its too late. Sakura arrives, crying as she see him dead on the floor, she calls him a Baka and to get up, that she wants to go get ramen with him again, that it was nice. But nothing.

    *Jumps Ten Years, A new class of genin enter the academy, Kakashi is acting Hokage and address the new students, In the Background you see the monument to the Hokages, with Naruto face as its newest addition. Sakura begin teaching a new class and a single student pops up does his version of the Sexy jutsu, everyone starts laughing, she throws an eraser, screams and calls him an idiot and asks whats his name, Nagisaki Kai, and proclaims himself the future greatest Hokage ever.

    Well, thats the best I got considering I am trying to predict an ending to a series.... thoughts? hate? Expand on it?

    EPIC!!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Yoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,598
    I'm sorry to say that but the outcome you predicted is unlikely to happen...first of all you gave such little importance to tobi/madara who obviously are going to play a big role as villains with their mooneye plan. THen, you didn't say anything about the biju. I can't believe the biju won't serve any purpose in the end. the whole biju topic has been spammed way too much to turn out meaningless to the plot. And naruto obtaining rinnegan would be so repetitive, we've already seen 3 ppl getting rinnegan in such a short amount of time, if naruto gets them too it'll be too much. I believe that the power that will let him beat the villains lies in his physical power whuch he inherited from the senju, and that combined to the fox's chakra will let him win.
    The only things i see happen is that itachi will stop edo tensei somehow, but kauto will mess the situation much more than you say. I'm sorry dude, but there have been people coming up with better endings. No offense, really

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    740
    i have to agree with yoru atleast a bit. personally i think that the fight between sasuke and naruto will happen before tobi or madara dies, with naruto finally getting through to sasuke finally redeeming him, giving birth to a new uchiha clan free of the hatred in their heart and loyal to konoha. also the whole biju thing wasnt addressed and they are really too important not to mention. i think that the biju will combined into the jubi but instead of being a force of destruction, naruto's will gets deeply rooted in the jubi and it becomes an entity that protects the world instead of trying to destroy it and i doubt naruto will die, dont think ive read a manga where the hero dies in the end and i doubt it will happen here. i do believe naruto will develop the rinnegan due to his likeness when he is in the kyubi chakra mode after all 2 ppl have achieved it, not 3 as the 3rd stole it not counting the SO6P, i just think it would make sense if he would. naruto will become the ruler of the newly formed alliance and his clan reborn and it becoming some sort of royalty with hinata by his side and he will rule the alliance for a long time(80-100 years taking into account his uzumaki longivity and how old he currently is) and it will herald in a new era of peace and prosperity. my 2 cents atleast.

  4. #4
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    527
    Humm I think the whole kage think wont even exist after the war with madara and tobi.

    Its like Minato and Jiraiya said if the current nnja system doesnt change there will be no peace.

    So I think a repulic of shinobi world would arise with senate where no single person can ever start war or influence a single village on their own.

    Like the govenment systems of today well at least in the western world. Right now the shinibu system is based on dictator system with a kage making the shots.
    Its already happened to degree with the kages united for the first time

    Naruto would just become a legend in the end people would marvell at his powers like the current era marvells the so6p's power. That way his legacy always lives on regardless if he dies or not. Simular to how dragonball Z and GT ended. As for sasuke I dont know probaly die the way hes going so far.
    The Master's Legacy



    If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Maximo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Posts
    1,810
    The tricky part about predicting what will happen next in Naruto manga is that we have Sasuke and Kabuto, two unpredictable variables at this point.

    Both of these characters have theyre own agendas. The only things we know are theyre ultimate goals, Sasuke wants to purge the whole Konoha and rebuild uchiha clan while Kabutos interest lies in the Sage of the Six Paths. Both of them are just using everyone else for theyre own plots.

    I guess the way Sasuke treated Zetsu in his latest appearence implies he definetaly parted Akatsuki and Tobis agenda since right now he thinks he has the ultimate powers of uchihas. How will he interact with Kabuto, Madara or the rest of the cast is pretty hard to predict. Plus I feel its unlikely that he will seek Madaras guidance ..

    Let me pull a crazy theory ..

    Naruto fights Tobi, Tobi wins and extracts both of theyre bijuus .. BUT somehow (plot hole) only Naruto remains alive and on the verge of death he gets pulled in the belly of the death god where he meets up all the previous Hokages and most importantly the other half of Kyuubi chakra which he gains control of and somehow (another plot hole) ressurects himself with the other half of Kyuubi chakra. Meanwhile Tobi creates Ten Tails, merges with Sasuke and makes himself the new Ten Tails jinchuuriki .. and when we think its all over Naruto arrives back from the grave to somehow (last plot hole of the series) defeat Tobi in Sasukes body with Ten Tails and save the whole world ... or like, whatever ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

  6. #6
    Senior Member zeroLT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Green Hills Zone
    Posts
    884
    My whole idea of giving Naruto the Rinnegan came from the 2 ideas. The first idea being that IF Naruto and Sasuke mirror the Younger and Older sons of the Sage of the six paths in terms of abilities and ideas, being direct descendents and potentials as in Madara having the Rinnengan and Sasuke with the EMS potentially having it, Naurto must have that same potential. The second idea coming from Chapter 510, page 17

    http://read.homeunix.com/onlinereadi...erver=nas.html

    Tobi/Madara made the claim that Nagato over exerted himself and lost his trademark Uzumaki clan red hair and turned white. To me, that means Naruto and Nagato are related by blood(maybe not family but same clan) and therefore Naruto Can achieve Rinnegan through his own eyes. My own rational, I am sure someone else came up with here on the forums in others posts but I havent been here in a long time and just posted on a whim so my apologies if someone else has something similar up already.

    As for Madara/Tobi, my whole idea comes with the idea that if the resurrected Madara is the real Madara, then the other Madara/Tobi has to be an imposter who just operated under his name, for fear and reputation. Which is why is Had to take the Rinnegan from Nagato's corpse. And as for those other Uchiha clan eyes that he has in his possession, I would guess its stems from his attempts to gain the Rinnegan by force evolution(Pokemon? lol) on his own through actions having failed up to that point.

    My idea for the end fight, is really just my own personal view, not really based in any fact. I saw it as Naruto vs. Sasuke. In order for them to be on equal footing, IF Sasuke had the Rinnegan, then to match his power, Naruto will have to have it as well. (Sort of a balancing of the equation, Matrix style. If Neo was X strong then the balance would be that Agent Smith would have to be X strong as well)

    Either way, storycrafting is hard. Considering all you have to take into account. The main reason Naruto has to die is that Sasuke is un-redeemable at this point of the story in my opinion. If Naruto managed to bring him back, he would still be treated as a criminal. If Sasuke managed to kill Naruto but Naruto changed Sasuke's view, then what? He would still be a criminal in the larger eyes of all the Shiniobi there and hated for killing Naruto. I have a hard time seeing where Kishimoto goes from All out war to happy go lucky ending for all. Someone Big has to die in my eyes or else he will just end up using the All Powerful, "Plot Hole No Jutsu" and somehow reset the story as a whole or change a major element as that allows a happy shonen ending to occur.

    EPIC!!!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    238
    I thought thought that kabuto said you can only achieve the rinnengan if you already have the EMS. Like the pathway is only supposed to go Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan, EMS, Rinnengan.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Nano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    566
    Not really the way i am thinking it will end.

    I dont want Naruto to get the Rinnegan, as using a massive range of techniques and basically being unstoppable is not what Naruto is about. I would prefer that he beats those possessing the most powerful tool in all of the Ninja by using his guts and determination to overcome, not get another hack and get the Rinnegan.

    My end prediction:
    - Naruto and tobi fight, Tobi has to leave early (because of Sasuke/ madara/ Kabuto or that he gets Bee).
    - Itachi is defeated by Kabuto, but ET is dispelled.
    - Sasuke runs into Kabuto - finds a way around his Jutsu that defeated Itachi and gets a new pair of Snake skin boots, Tobi appears and says we are defeated for the moment.
    - War finishes, Allies victorious. Tobi & Sasuke still alive, but tobi gets the body he always wanted through becoming the 'incomplete Jyuubi's Host' by merging/sealing/whatever with GM, but cant use the Infinite T, he is powerfull but not perfect.
    - Tobi and Sasuke focus on Konoha - as Tobi needs Sasuke to steal some of Naruto's power try and awaken Rinnnegan.
    - Sasuke and Naruto fight.
    - Naruto changes Sasukes mind about hate and Sasuke realises in the battle that he will not steal power from Naruto, but gain it himself, rejecting Tobi's ideal of 'a complete body', thwarting tobi's plan.
    - Naruto and Sasuke Vs A near complete tobi (2 decendants fighting the power of the original and overcoming it through teamwork and determination - Without the ultimate power of the Rinnegan).
    - Naruto uses SM&KM, Sasuke uses EMS - Naruto fires Bijuu bomb (with wind augmentation) and Sasuke fires Ameratsu (his speciality - or uses his sword) and they combine and overcome the rinnegans power and defeat Tobi.
    - Naruto becomes high Kage of Ninja world.
    - Naruto decides to seal all of Bijuu in him.
    - Sasuke dies - Frankly he has to in order for the hate to finish. If he lives and has kids then the last panel of the series will show 2 kids fighting (like DB) - Naruto and Sasukes decendents, and thus continueing the cycle of hate between the Uchiha and Senju, so to me Sasuke has to die. i am uncertain of how he will die but prior to it he will endorse the Senju way of love as the future, ending the hate. The Uchiha's cannot live IMO.
    - Naruto forgives the Bijuu and makes them give up their hate somehow making them purer, and with the reduction of hate in the world the Bijuu will loose a lot of their power and when Naruto dies so do they - not real clear on how but the Bijuu will go with him, sparing anyone else from the Hate/ fear he had to go through growing up as a Jinchuriki.
    - Older Naruto on death bed surrounded by everyone and dies with all the Bijuuu making it so they will never to return again. But his message lives on and 'love and gayness' prosper.

    Thats my vague prediction, which is probably wrong as i have not had much luck with predictions with this series, i have just accepted that my brain works differently to Kishi's.
    Last edited by Nano; 11-18-2011 at 04:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    I thought thought that kabuto said you can only achieve the rinnengan if you already have the EMS. Like the pathway is only supposed to go Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan, EMS, Rinnengan.
    well, i know that in these terms the camp is torn in 2, those that want naruto to get the rinnegan and those that doesnt want him to. those that doesnt want him to gain the rinnegan tend to use the arguement that too many has achieved it, and i tend to agree, too many has gained it for it to feel special, hell more ppl got the rinnegan than ppl got the sharingan(doesnt help that the uchiha clan was wiped out lol) but i then got to thinking, why do we assume that the rinnegan that ppl like madara, nagato and tobi(in part atleast) has are the same as the ones that the SO6P has? after all SO6P got his from the heavens, the others developed it, so im inclined to believe that what kakashi said about the rinnegan(or atleast the current ones) are merely mutations of the old, and are nowhere near the old version in terms of powers, and it is the "old" version of rinnegan that i think ppl want naruto to have, as in the one from the heavens and not the merely developed rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Not really the way i am thinking it will end.

    I dont want Naruto to get the Rinnegan, as using a massive range of techniques and basically being unstoppable is not what Naruto is about. I would prefer that he beats those possessing the most powerful tool in all of the Ninja by using his guts and determination to overcome, not get another hack and get the Rinnegan.

    My end prediction:
    - Naruto and tobi fight, Tobi has to leave early (because of Sasuke/ madara/ Kabuto or that he gets Bee).
    - Itachi is defeated by Kabuto, but ET is dispelled.
    - Sasuke runs into Kabuto - finds a way around his Jutsu that defeated Itachi and gets a new pair of Snake skin boots, Tobi appears and says we are defeated for the moment.
    - War finishes, Allies victorious. Tobi & Sasuke still alive, but tobi gets the body he always wanted through becoming the 'incomplete Jyuubi's Host' by merging/sealing/whatever with GM, but cant use the Infinite T, he is powerfull but not perfect.
    - Tobi and Sasuke focus on Konoha - as Tobi needs Sasuke to steal some of Naruto's power try and awaken Rinnnegan.
    - Sasuke and Naruto fight.
    - Naruto changes Sasukes mind about hate and Sasuke realises in the battle that he will not steal power from Naruto, but gain it himself, rejecting Tobi's ideal of 'a complete body', thwarting tobi's plan.
    - Naruto and Sasuke Vs A near complete tobi (2 decendants fighting the power of the original and overcoming it through teamwork and determination - Without the ultimate power of the Rinnegan).
    - Naruto uses SM&KM, Sasuke uses EMS - Naruto fires Bijuu bomb (with wind augmentation) and Sasuke fires Ameratsu (his speciality - or uses his sword) and they combine and overcome the rinnegans power and defeat Tobi.
    - Naruto becomes high Kage of Ninja world.
    - Naruto decides to seal all of Bijuu in him.
    - Sasuke dies - Frankly he has to in order for the hate to finish. If he lives and has kids then the last panel of the series will show 2 kids fighting (like DB) - Naruto and Sasukes decendents, and thus continueing the cycle of hate between the Uchiha and Senju, so to me Sasuke has to die. i am uncertain of how he will die but prior to it he will endorse the Senju way of love as the future, ending the hate. The Uchiha's cannot live IMO.
    - Naruto forgives the Bijuu and makes them give up their hate somehow making them purer, and with the reduction of hate in the world the Bijuu will loose a lot of their power and when Naruto dies so do they - not real clear on how but the Bijuu will go with him, sparing anyone else from the Hate/ fear he had to go through growing up as a Jinchuriki.
    - Older Naruto on death bed surrounded by everyone and dies with all the Bijuuu making it so they will never to return again. But his message lives on and 'love and gayness' prosper.

    Thats my vague prediction, which is probably wrong as i have not had much luck with predictions with this series, i have just accepted that my brain works differently to Kishi's.
    pretty much what i wrote as well, the only thing we disagree about is whether naruto gains the rinnegan or not. i just feel that the rinnegan(the "given from the heavens" version) is the mark of the savior like the SO6P and as i wrote earlier, the current ones are mere shadows compared to the one that SO6p had and that is the one naruto should get, that version is still special unlike the others.

  10. #10
    Llord of the Sword... SilverCaliber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In a Dusty Land with Dusty ppl...
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    well, i know that in these terms the camp is torn in 2, those that want naruto to get the rinnegan and those that doesnt want him to. those that doesnt want him to gain the rinnegan tend to use the arguement that too many has achieved it, and i tend to agree, too many has gained it for it to feel special, hell more ppl got the rinnegan than ppl got the sharingan(doesnt help that the uchiha clan was wiped out lol) but i then got to thinking, why do we assume that the rinnegan that ppl like madara, nagato and tobi(in part atleast) has are the same as the ones that the SO6P has? after all SO6P got his from the heavens, the others developed it, so im inclined to believe that what kakashi said about the rinnegan(or atleast the current ones) are merely mutations of the old, and are nowhere near the old version in terms of powers, and it is the "old" version of rinnegan that i think ppl want naruto to have, as in the one from the heavens and not the merely developed rinnegan.

    It's the same Rinnengan; Madara achieved it and no one else has because no one else has obtained the EM. Madara gave it to Tobi to give to Nagato the last known Uzamaki and Tobi took it back after his death. It's the same eyes so I don't see how it's considered many ppl have developed the Rinnengan. Edo Zombies come back with items they were missing in their death. Look at Itachi who has his eyes even though Sasuke has them...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •