1 4.76%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    yeah, as some ppl mentioned, this arc is long from over,
    we're not even sure if Hodi is out of the picture yet,
    there is the whole Joy Boy thing left unexplained,
    Caribou is still on the loose, etc

Luffy plowing on through copious amounts of bloodloss for a civilization he hardly knows, now that's the sign of a warrior worthy of admiration. Pirate or not the man will not quit.

Shirahoshi and the seakings being the saving grace for Fishman Island is appropriate if not expected. She really should be used to the Luffy abuse by now though.

Oda's depiction of the seakings was very cool to see, we've only seen them portrayed as brutal monsters, but the fact that they can intelligently converse and can empathize with those in need makes them that much more interesting and compelling.

Overall I'd say this was a great arc, and if it continues that's fine too. I'm sure everyone's anxious to get to the New World already, as am I, but Oda always makes the ride worth it. Joyboy, Noah's true purpose, Caribou, and possibly Big Mam could still play a part, so we'll just have to wait and see.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    imma laugh if it turns out joy boy is just neptunes nickname for whitebeard

also, i wonder since roger could hear the voices of all things, if that means he could also communicate with the sea kings as well? They've probably been around long enough to witness what happened with the D's and the elder 5 stars and the rise of the world government

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

^ due to the fact the name Joy Boy was found in the Poneglyph and the Poneglyph are over 700 years old, I doubt it.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

joy boy maybe roger himself who knows.like in skypia Nico Robin saw rogers name on a Poneglyph.

Quote Originally Posted by zeo View Post
    joy boy maybe roger himself who knows.like in skypia Nico Robin saw rogers name on a Poneglyph.
    sorry but, no she did not, roger left a message on the glif, it did not originally have his name on it. so no i really doubt its him because it is way to old.

and yeah this arc is far from over. we have this thing to wrap up, probably more about the ship and joy boy, caribou if he did not already leave, and possibly big mam. and who knows a new crew member could come out of the wood work at some point. this chapter is not going to end just yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

we'll just wait and see whats gonna happen from here, epic chapter

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    sorry but, no she did not, roger left a message on the glif, it did not originally have his name on it. so no i really doubt its him because it is way to old.
    He did leave his name on it though:
    Spoiler!

.... Is Zeo dead?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

i hope not, he is a cool ch if it wasn't for his hate for humanity plus the SH don't kill there enemy