• Average

5 13.16%
  • Bad

3 7.89%
  • Terrible

3 7.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25
    Chapter was not worth the hype. Hopefully tomorrows will be better.

I think that Susanoo will require something special to remove. Perhaps Naruto can just blast it away with his chakra, like he does with Kabuto even before solidifying his cloak. And in the same matter as Nagato used Shinra Tensei to block Itachi's Amaterasu, or remove to be more exact. On the other hand, I think Naruto could have the flames on him for hours before getting any damage from them when he is covered in the Kyuubi cloak.

As regard to the theory of Sasuke's Amaterasu sword making any difference I would doubt it. If the Sword of Kusanagi able to penetrate anything couldn't do it, then I don't see how a super heated sword would do any better.

On the other hand, I doubt we will see Naruto go into a full Kyuubi cloak rage, because then Sasuke got no chance at all against him. Especially if it's full collaboration between Naruto and the Kyuubi, but if he does, then it's only so he can hardcore pound Sasuke to the ground. Doubt it will be because Sasuke is so OP that Naruto can barely take him even with the full power of the Kyuubi.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

i hope this the next chapter plz update quickly, naruto manga, it is really awesome. and the JInchuuriki VS jinchuuriki is really awesome

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarkg2 View Post
    i hope this the next chapter plz update quickly, naruto manga, it is really awesome. and the JInchuuriki VS jinchuuriki is really awesome
    Dude what? Really didn't understand anything, but lets say I did. The newest chapter gets moved to the top of the thread page after a short while. So if you go back there you can see that it's 566/567 predictions. That's the newest chapter and the next chapter will be posted as soon as it comes out.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you