• Average

5 13.16%
  • Bad

3 7.89%
  • Terrible

3 7.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    ^ they have been doing it for a bit, but its starting to hit the major development in trust.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Either Tobi didn't expect Kabuto to use Edo-Madara so soon, or he didn't expect him to use him at all. Either way, Tobi was trying to keep moving under the Uchiha Madara name for as long as he could. So now, if the wait to see behind the mask was unbearable before, it's killer now lol. Kishi's doing everything in his power to keep that mask on. It's a whole subplot on its own now lol.

As for Gaara, I'm inclined to believe that the automatic sand defense was something "left behind" by his mother, while his ability to actually manipulate the sand itself was Shuukaku's ability. If you choose to look at it that way, Gaara falls in line with what the former Jinchuuriki are doing despite not actually having a Bijuu sealed inside them anymore.

Nice chapter.

Damn, we all just got trolled. Just let him take off the mask Kishi. How long are you going to let us wait.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Great chapter!! A bit off topic, but I hope all of these people make it into a Ultimate Ninja Storm Game lol.

I posted something in the other thread but few people saw it since this manga came out shortly afterwards. I really would like an answer from someone if it's not too much trouble.
    Old Post:

Another thing. If Tobi really isn't Madara, why did Kiasme act like he was when he saw his face?? http://www.mangareader.net/93-409-3/...apter-404.html I doubt it'd be something as simple as a transformation.

Then there's this mizukage business...maybe there's something there. Then again, why would Kisame know what the actual Madara looks like; Perhaps, the real person behind the mask got people to believe that his face was the face of Madara Uchiha; but Madara was a famous ninja in the ninja world, so it wouldn't be surprising if kisame knew what he actually looked like.

If that's the case, the person under the mask would look like Madara!! We all know that can't be though. Also, the brief previews we've seen of his face show an older man. Or a man with facial scars or something. I don't know lol. Then in this panel when it talks about how itachi found and sought him out, ( http://www.mangareader.net/93-405-9/...apter-400.html ) he has madara like hair. It also didn't appear that Itachi had any doubt that that was the real Madara Uchiha. I think PaulBee said it was kinda presumptuous to make assumptions based on hair, and I would agree but I don't understand his changes in appearance throughout the story!

You guys are great analysts, and recall helpful information. Please help me! I'm probably really wrong about a couple of things, so can someone set me straight lol

---That's where it ended. I'm even more curious why Kisame said Madara when in this chapter he claims to be no one.
    Last edited by janfeae; 11-23-2011 at 06:32 AM. Reason: copied post wrong lol

Quote Originally Posted by odramek View Post
    Why did Kishi show the Kyuubi? Is this where the Nine-Tails start to develop some form of trust and/or appreciation for Naruto?
    The kyuubi already has if you forgot: http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/561/12

Quote Originally Posted by clonalvex View Post
    Haha, I got trolled by Tobidara. I thought, when he was reaching towards his face and saying, "If you wanna see what's under my mask...", he was just going to take it off.
    me too!!! but to fight for it...i think that will make it better

It was obvious the Edo Jinchuuriki would have some Bijuu chakra, but I didn't expect them to use their own techniques, too! Maybe they don't have Path abilities, then?

This Tobi still appears to be weaker than Edo Madara, but he's still so mysterious. Since he's letting his Paths fight for him, I doubt we'll see much of what he can really do in this fight; odds are he'll rush off somewhere after a few chapters (I hope I'm wrong).

Janfeae, Your links are broken. Fix them.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae
    Another thing. If Tobi really isn't Madara, why did Kiasme act like he was when he saw his face?? http://www.mangareader.net/93-409-3/...apter-404.html I doubt it'd be something as simple as a transformation.
    During Naruto's training when Gai went all DBZ on Kisame to capture him, we got some backstory on Kisame due to some mind reading. That's when it was shown that he was confronted by Madara back before joining Akatsuki. Madara was controlling the 4th Mizukage at the time, which is also the reason for Kisame calling him the Mizukage before he went off to capture Bee.

awesome chapter, but nobody noticed a key feature...
    tobi says on the first page, "i should have slipped right through"
    so it wasnt that naruto had taken him by surprise, but rather he didnt expect to be blocked. is this another power of kyuubi mode? it prevents time-space phasing jutsu?

i cant believe that the mask didnt crack, i mean last chapter's final page is sooo misleading -_-

the natural power of the jinchurikki is impressive, but keep in mind that the bijuu were intentionally sealed inside the relatives (siblings, spouses, children) of kages to prevent betrayal.

Tobi's comments on misery sound very much like a man who has experienced the pains of life, war and poverty, he reminded me of nagato. unlike madara he clearly has no yearning for recognition or ego, making him more dangerous in my opinion. Tobi appears to be well aware of madara obtaining the rinnegan, and is more shocked that he has entered the battlefield than naruto mentioning the eye. His attitude towards identity was interesting too "i am no one", suggests he has morphed his persona to be whatever is required of him, be it cuddly/idiot tobi, mizukage or our current tobi.
    Its a bit hypocritic that he recognises the power in madara's name, and yet now "my name doesnt matter", proving hes smart as hell, and not character driven in the least.

I got that the kyuubi is going to help, i think its essential at this stage.

well thats my page by page analysis of the chapter, i suspect we still wont see behind the mask next chapter, but perhaps in the one after...