• Average

5 13.16%
  • Bad

3 7.89%
  • Terrible

3 7.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Man, That was like Going to a Chines Buffet and getting to eat only the fortune cookies. Dang..wait another week!
    Last edited by paulbee; 11-23-2011 at 03:09 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Great chapter. Naruto is on one right now. You have the unstoppable Madara in one battlefield and the untouchable Tobi in the other. Kishi is a genious. The alliance is facing really bad odds...and thats without Saskue in the equation. But, Itachi may still be able to level the playing field. Pleeeeaaaasssseee Kishi, dont disapointe!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

As good as this chapter was, I'm getting fed up of the Tobi trolling. Somebody please remove that mask. Also, does this mean that Gaara can still use some of Shukaku's power?

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    As good as this chapter was, I'm getting fed up of the Tobi trolling. Somebody please remove that mask. Also, does this mean that Gaara can still use some of Shukaku's power?
    I am inclined to say NO, If I recall correctly, it was established that Gaara's Sand control Came from his mother, not the Shikaku, and we really haven't seen anything Shikaku specific since it was removed from him.

The Jinchuurikis being able to use their powers, I think, is a feature of Edo Tensei. ET as I believe, restores a Zombie to whatever state it was in at the point in time to which it was revived., in other words if the Zombie was revived at a point where he/it contained Bijuu chakra, it will manifest that chakra.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Since Tobi possesses the tailed beast chakra would he then be able to feed it to the former jinchuriki through transmission or similar means? Could be a workaround.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    Since Tobi possesses the tailed beast chakra would he then be able to feed it to the former jinchuriki through transmission or similar means? Could be a workaround.
    It is possible that he could've transferred some or all of their power back, but that would've defeated the purpose of sealing them away. Also, since Gedo Mazo requires that the tailed beast chakra be collected in a specific order, i doubt that he would want to mess up Gedo's chakra balance.

I believe that these jinchuriki are able to use the biju's chakra because, like Naruto, the beast's chakra was slowly mixing with the hosts one. So far the Genryu Kyufujin technique is said to only be able to extract the biju's chakra, not the host's one. Therefore, they would still have some of that power left behind. I guess thats why they only show one tail being formed on each of them(they only have a limited supply left).

Is that plausible? I certainly think so. I mean, come on, if those Kin-Gin boys could keep some of the Kyuubi's power from eating some of the flesh, imagine what could be left behind if the beast lived in you for years.

wow. a hosts battle.
    Killer Bee can kick all their a$$es on his own. Naruto should hurry up and defeat Tobi.

Sasuke coming in 2012, b**ches!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Namvel View Post
    wow. a hosts battle.
    Killer Bee can kick all their a$$es on his own. Naruto should hurry up and defeat Tobi.

Sasuke coming in 2012, b**ches!!!.
    Samehada is gonna get real happy.

Also, i know their Immortal due to the Edo tensei, but how then did madara transplant new eyes into their body.......the wounds should've simply healed. Does this mean that their is a way to suppress the healing ability.

On another note, since these eyes are transplanted, it would be the only spot that doesn't regenerate, so thats their weak spot

Tobi's reaction to Naruto revealing the real Madara had been brought forth was interesting. Even after agreeing to a "partnership" with Kabuto, Tobi apparently didn't think he'd actually summon Madara. Their alliance may now be null and void at this juncture.

Also, based on his comments to Naruto the theory of Tobi being some sort of Madara clone has become much more plausible. The level of cynicism needed to state you are no one, and don't want to BE anyone, certainly seems rational when coming from an actual clone.

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Why did Kishi show the Kyuubi? Is this where the Nine-Tails start to develop some form of trust and/or appreciation for Naruto?